As a guest, you're only seeing half the picture - register now for access to all forums. ×
IGNORED

FYOS 2021

Pooks

We have a 15 minute orientation session today. So that will be good for DS.

Uniform shop was open today too, so I managed to get the last bits of uniform I needed. Yay! I didn’t realise I needed more tshirts until last night. Both kids are in the same size shirts, so I needed a few extra. And for some reason my older son only has 2 pairs of shorts. I must have bought the wrong sizes because I have about 10 pairs for my younger son 😆 oops. So did a quick Target order last night too. There goes $200 in new uniform! Hope that lasts us 2 years though (except maybe some new tracksuit pants later on)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LemonMyrtle

• Kallie

• Kiwi Bicycle

• Princess Peach

Top Posters In This Topic

I just dropped DD off to her first day. I'm an emotional wreck! I kept it together in front of her but as soon as I got to the car, the waterworks started. Like I mentioned in another post bc she's my one and only all these firsts are also my lasts so it's a double whammy.

And it’s done! He is at school! No tears, he seemed excited.

Also survived the parents getting to know you morning tea.

Seems to be a lack of boys in my sons class, weird, hopefully he makes some friends.

Raining cats and dogs here, so drop off was a bit of a rushed affair. Pick up will be wet too.

Advertisement