IGNORED

Reusable night nappies/absorbable undies for kids

LemonMyrtle

LemonMyrtle

Bit of a spin off, can anyone recommend absorbable undies for a 5-6 YO boy? For night wetting? I want something with no leaks, so not terry training undies.

I’ve seen a couple of brands advertised, like this one. But a personal review would be awesome!

https://www.caringclothing.com.au/products/kids-pull-up-underwear-pant-600ml?variant=31417701040191&currency=AUD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&gclid=Cj0KCQiA4feBBhC9ARIsABp_nbXF1YoR1nfJAaK1asawbd9DFFpFc0WGiWLOaX3ZZxbDlNSEtiW9wLYaAjLIEALw_wcB

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• riotproof

• AltogetherElsewhere

• Princess Peach

• IamtheMumma

Top Posters In This Topic

There is an MCN reviews group on facebook that might help.

The leg holes on those look pretty wide, so might be better for a chubby legged kid.

But TBH, they also look really expensive. You'd need at least 3, one in the wash, one on and one in the cupboard.

I have rawr pocket pullups, which I've used 4 off for a couple of years and the gusset around the leg is going. I don't really want to sink more money into new ones, particularly as I won't have a use for them after DD grows out of it.

Do you have brollysheets? They are excellent for small leaks.

Princess Peach

I’m currently using a terry flat in a pad fold with a baby bare teddy shell as the cover for my nearly 5 year old (he’s almost 20kg).

But mine is on the verge of being night trained.

Sandman’s were always the go to for a heavy wetter overnight.

I used the motherease bedwetter night pants for years with all 3 kids. They only leaked a handful of times. They are quite bulky though that’s the only downside.

Advertisement