IGNORED

Whole brain child

Babetty

I've seen lots of recommendations for the book "The whole brain child" over the years but never really felt the need to track it down and read it.

However this morning I stumbled across a podcast interview with the author and really enjoyed it - she was sharing the principles of her books so it seemed a really engaging and accessible introduction.

It's not a parenting podcast but on coaching & leadership but the podcast host occasionally likes to do non-work topics.

Anyway, the podcast is called "coaching for leaders" and look for episode 461 The Power of Showing Up

(I started a new job 4 weeks ago and it's been a big change for various reasons, so I've been doing lots of listening & reflecting on leadership!)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babetty

• Joeyinthesky

• Pip

• Blueskies12

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read that book, it had a definite impact on my parenting - especially of my intense and quirky older child :)

But I just wanted to say thank you for mentioning this podcast - I've just had a look through the other episodes and there are many that I'll add to my listening pile. I've been looking for some resources around work/management/leadership, and some of these really jump out as valuable.

I've read that book, it had a definite impact on my parenting - especially of my intense and quirky older child :)

But I just wanted to say thank you for mentioning this podcast - I've just had a look through the other episodes and there are many that I'll add to my listening pile. I've been looking for some resources around work/management/leadership, and some of these really jump out as valuable.

Yes, I really like the podcast too. Any of the episodes with Oscar Trimboli are excellent, and the "deep listening" quiz on Oscar's website is really good.

Advertisement