IGNORED

Teen Shaving

Teejay153

DS 16 is really struggling with the razor I got him and I'm wondering if there is a better option? I went to the shaver shop originally and asked what was the best electric shaver for someone just starting out and with the odd pimple and they recommended this particular shaver. I don't know if it is just not great or if it's the way DS is using it.

What do you all think is the best option? Do your teens struggle with shaving?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teejay153

• VeritasVinumArte

• Blondie

• Dadwasathome

Top Posters In This Topic

VeritasVinumArte

Mr15 happily prefers the razer and gel foam. Mr13 prefers the electric shaver but by the looks of it hasn’t been using it correctly (looks like an anti Hitler moustache and missing really long whiskers on his cheeks) so DH will be doing shaving boot camp with him on the weekend.

Eldest uses Schick Hydro5 Sense

A30-D87-F7-2-FBC-47-FC-A6-C9-B088-C0-FF7-EF9.jpg

DS17 started with blade razors, even with his moderate to severe acne.

We bought him a phillishave last year and it’s worked well. He also uses he clipper attachment for manscaping

VeritasVinumArte

I should add my boys did puberty early (voice broke grade 6 and growth spurt grades 5/6 or 6/7). Mr 13 has more moustache than Mr15, but Mr13 has always been a hairy sort (we nicknamed him Wolfman at birth due to so much fuzz on cheeks).

Thanks everyone. DH spent sometime last weekend with DS looking at how he shaves giving him some hints and the shaving certainly looks better but we think a manual razor will do a much better job so I Just got the razor recommended above and Dh will show DS how to use this weekend

• 2 weeks later...
Advertisement