IGNORED

Growing up- how did that happen?

Over and out

[mention]JRA[/mention] Wishing your son all the very best for next week, being nervous is to be expected, my DD was overwhelmed with the size of her campus ... and the library! Didn’t stop her enjoying blue fairy floss. I hope she flosses tonight xx

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dusty

• Over and out

• Seayork2002

• mumsytobigones

Top Posters In This Topic

We had our 2020 Valedictory last night, wonderful evening. It didn’t go un-noticed the photos of the year was only term 1, with the retreat then pretty much term 4 with masks and social distancing exams.

Last night was brilliant, my kid attended a P-12 independent school, It was so nice to thank the primary Snr Admin Officer, wonderful, hard-working, kind and loving lady (I hugged her) absolute sweetheart, I also had the opportunity to thank my DD’s Head of House, another absolutely brilliant woman.

I’m so thankful my DD was surrounded by intelligent, interesting, passionate and caring women.

dd starts classes in a week's time. She's been out many nights to various events run by her Uni plus general 1st yr ones.

She cannot wait to meet and make some new friends but much of her course is still online for the moment. She joined an online group for her course and has been chatting with others, I think it's helped with her anxiety a bit. She drove to Uni one day to pick something up so we did a bit of a 'recon' and she was so excited.

Still has some hours to go till she can do her licence test. We're getting there, slowly slowly.