• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jolly_F

• Paddlepop

• Kiwi Bicycle

• Spidey_Senses

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't actually used mine; I'm going to donate them to charity. Same as I did with the glasses.

I must say they're quite 'expensive' in terms of the points you need though. I don't know that I'll end up with many!

ClaudiaCosette

We have one so far (the biggest one!) It is good, but my old knives were so blunt that anything would be better. We also bought the knife block and it is great.

Spidey_Senses

I haven't actually used mine; I'm going to donate them to charity. Same as I did with the glasses.

I must say they're quite 'expensive' in terms of the points you need though. I don't know that I'll end up with many!

I found the glasses pretty poor in quality, we managed to break the 2 we had easily. Its a nice idea to donate them to charity. The knives I will hopefully use though. I agree they are a lot of points for what they are but I guess thats the whole idea they think we will subconsciously spend more.

My daughter has recently moved out of home and I've given her the 2 knives that I've got, along with the plastic containers and some of the glassware that I collected from the Coles promotions.

She hasnt used the knives yet but I have heard that they're good

They’re very sharp. My healing finger can testify to that. Nice clean straight cut.

We’ve got two of the small knife. DH (he does the cooking) is pretty happy with them especially for cutting up meat. He doesn’t want any of the bigger knives because this size is sufficiently sharp and scary enough for him, especially since I cut myself doing the washing up.

We've been shopping at Coles for flybuys (to Velocity ho ho) in the last few years since one opened near us, so the glasses was my first experience of this thing. Warned about their fragility we've been very careful with our four, and they've survived.

We've been collecting the knives for our daughter and her bf. Only twigged to the bonus points a week or so ago, and many of them were on special last week, so I'd just to a small $20 shop each day for five or six points, so collected a few quite quickly. Not so useful if your supermarket trip is a nighmare, but ours is a new streetfront with parking underneath, and only 1k away.

TheGreenSheep

I used the points to get 4 knives so far. I like them. I do find them heavy in my hand.

I won’t buy any of them, but I figure if I’m shopping there and my purchases are part paying for them, then I may as well get the freebie. According to the staff, offer finishes end of month.

Dp got some masterchef knives for Christmas from my sister, were these free??!

He hates them. They go blunt after one use, but he does like very sharp knives. He has Japanese knives that are thin but oh so sharp.

Dp got some masterchef knives for Christmas from my sister, were these free??!

He hates them. They go blunt after one use, but he does like very sharp knives. He has Japanese knives that are thin but oh so sharp.

She may have got them for free but you can also buy them.

Can’t say that have gone blunt yet and I use them daily.....

I have a really good set of knives - but without knowing I've accumulated quite a few points. Does anyone know if I can get multiple sets of steak knives?

I have a really good set of knives - but without knowing I've accumulated quite a few points. Does anyone know if I can get multiple sets of steak knives?

Yep you can get whatever ones you want, no limits.

Ker: Yes, you can get whatever you want as long as the shop has them in stock. I've gotten two of the small utility knives. No issue at all. Nobody is keeping track of what people already have.

Advertisement