IGNORED

Soba noodle salad

Mishu

One of the girls at my gym said this was a delicious salad to make. When I asked her about it, she said the recipe was on the back of the soba noodle packet. I bought the noodles but there is no recipe :eh: Does anyone have a recipe they would care to share?

I'd also love any suggestions about the dressing I could make to go with this.

Thank you!!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mishu

• Hills Mum Bec

• WaitForMe

• Basil

Top Posters In This Topic

Our recipe is soba noodles with either flaked smoked trout or normal cooked salmon, with cucumber, baby tomato, red onion, and avocado.. then I use Kewpie Toasted Sesame dressing which you get from the Asian section at supermarket.. can’t be bothered making our own dressing !

Fruitmincepies

Add cucumber, some lightly cooked broccoli, spinach, snow peas, and grated carrot (pick whichever you like). Make a sesame and ginger type dressing (I prefer a vinegary dressing rather than a mayo-based one). Top with toasted sesame seeds.

Thank you! I tried one similar to Smitten Kitchen served with grilled salmon and it was a hit. Will have to try Nagi’s recipe next

Advertisement