• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ozgirl

• Basil

• Seayork2002

• Lizzybirdsworth

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant help with discounted tickets, we used to get the locals’ annual pass.

Re the ferry - I haven’t been down that way for ages so didn’t even know it existed. Looks useful on the Broadwater side though.

The Sheraton Mirage is on the ocean side of the spit so the ferry doesn’t have a stop there. You can walk over the pedestrian bridge to Marina Mirage across the road and there is a ferry stop there.

There used to be a shuttle bus that would do a loop of hotels to SeaWorld. We never used it because we had our car and parking was free. With food allergies and kids, I used to pack an eskie and we would have a picnic in the boot of the car before heading back in.

We had a car so just parked 30mins (or there abouts) before opening, we just paid at the gate as it was our only theme park we went to, they have packages with others.

Once in it was great and easy to walk around but there was a lot of pushing paying extra for things we felt, so we just did the free stuff, we loved the monorail though.

The 3 day super park pass is generally the cheapest option and you can go to one theme park for all 3 days. We have in the past bought $99 passes that have given us entry as often as we like in a 2 week time frame.

I used flybuys points for my passes. I have heard raa membership can get you discount as well

Thanks to this you reminded me I think health funds give discounts also

Princess Peach

That’s a good deal!

No idea about the ferry (it’s kind of useless for locals) but it’s a nice trip & you will get to see some expensive realestate along the river there.

The Fisherman’s Wharf Tavern is pub style and walking distance to the Sheraton. I’ve not been there for years though.

My vote is still Glass. It’s really airy and open, my favourite tables are outside. When I’ve been there (not since covid), it’s been good service and food without stuffiness. The kind of place I’m equally comfortable dressed up or in my crocs 🤪 I’ve been there Valentines Day with girlfriends (because our DH’s were all working) and it wasn’t oppressively romantic.

Hope you’re having a fabulous time! Sorry you’re not getting the perfect GC weather at the moment.

Having a lovely time! The weather today was a good excuse to chill in our room.

Can I say I HIGHLY recommend The Lady Bug at Palazzo.

The shared Lamb plate was amazing and really well price.

IMG-20210212-215524-618.jpg

Can I say I HIGHLY recommend The Lady Bug at Palazzo.

The shared Lamb plate was amazing and really well price.

That’s how long it’s been since I’ve been to the Gold Coast! 🤣 That place wasn’t open last time I visited (preCovid). Good to hear a positive review. I’ll keep it in mind for next time.

• 1 month later...
squeekums-the-elf

Awesome!! I freaking love Seaworld, when we lived on the Goldie we had annual passes..

Its the first thing I'm buying when we get settled in QLD

Then booking another dolphin swim lol

Advertisement