As a guest, you're only seeing half the picture - register now for access to all forums. ×
IGNORED

Where would you move to?

Bee Girl

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• squeekums-the-elf

• Bee Girl

• Ozgirl

• Blizzy

Top Posters In This Topic

Northern Tasmania, where I used to live.

OP what sort of place appeals? Climate, size, job prospects, proximity to a particular city, budget? We can help you narrow it down.

Hobart. It's so lovely, I love the climate (a bit hot in summer) but still has great facilities. I also like Canberra, and Orange in NSW. Can you tell there might be a common thread of cold climate, good healthcare and wineries?

Northern Tasmania, where I used to live.

OP what sort of place appeals? Climate, size, job prospects, proximity to a particular city, budget? We can help you narrow it down.

I know where I want to move. I was curious where other people would go.

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to move back to Adelaide... but the job market is abysmal for me, DH would never go, and now my dad has moved to Melb I feel obligated to stay here.

Kuranda/Speewah/Koah area on the northern tablelands in FNQ. Up on the range so not too hot. It still rains in those parts of the world. Beautiful rainforest. You can buy a nice house with permanent creek frontage for around 600k. Kablooey volcanic soil which can grow just about anything. Around half an hour to a decent sized city with all amenities (Cairns). Half an hour to the beach and reef.

Kiama because it is amazing

I’m bias but yes, kiama is lovely 😉

I’m a bit further south in a little village and cannot fault our lifestyle!

If I had to move, I’d move to Townsville, because my bestie of 25 years is there and I miss her and would love to see her kiddies grow up

We moving to Qld, Ipswich area, out of rural SA

Some really really pretty old Queenslander homes in Ippy. Rural SA hey? Well, I guess the heat in summer and the nip in winter won't phase you. Ipswich is maybe my fave SE qld town for romantic old houses.

squeekums-the-elf

We moving to Qld, Ipswich area, out of rural SA

Some really really pretty old Queenslander homes in Ippy. Rural SA hey? Well, I guess the heat in summer and the nip in winter won't phase you. Ipswich is maybe my fave SE qld town for romantic old houses.

There are, though we looking at buying newer lol, like 2 weeks and the purchase is finalised

Nip of winter here is more chill to the bone dying cold lol

I LOVE summer heat so that will suit me fine

Advertisement