IGNORED

Gold Coast with larger family group

Ghost Girl

Meeting some other family on the Gold Coast in July school holidays. So we know about the theme parks but its been years since we have all been there. So looking for recommendations of food places we could go with a large group (four families), or other hidden gems locals could recommend.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghost Girl

• Princess Peach

• Ineedcoffee

Top Posters In This Topic

Ineedcoffee

Oooh depends where you are staying and if you have a vehicle.

I like going to The Beach House at Coomera Westfield for dinner. They make awesome nachos. They also have half price steak on Monday nights. I also like the Sporting Globe at Robina Town Centre for gatherings. It’s super loud and has lots of tv screens showing sports from around the globe but it has a great atmosphere.

Best coffee is from Coming Home at Robina Town Centre. I’ve searched high and low and this is the only place I go for coffee. They also make the most amazing maple bacon.

Hope you have a great time with your family.

Princess Peach

Both Northcliffe & Kurrawa surf clubs do a nice meal & very informal environment with kids.

Lot of people at school like going to club CSI (in Southport), never been myself but the kids area is supposed to be good.

Advertisement