• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blackcat20

• BoyMum2

• HypnicJerk

• Mooguru

Top Posters In This Topic

4 of us are off Melb - Cairns for about $800 in June. Staying close to the city in an Air BnB

Fabulous, well done! Enjoy!

We want to go to Tasmania, logged onto Qantas and 4 of us (baby is <2 so free) can go Sydney to Hobart for $600. That was a few days ago and then things just got crazy with Easter. I'm hoping they're not sold out, I fear that might be the case. Accommodation seems really expensive everywhere I've wanted to go in Tasmania so it might not work out to be a great deal after all, in our case.

Lizzybirdsworth

I booked a ticket to Adelaide to go see ds1. I miss him terribly. Hopefully he plays footy that weekend so I can see him play.

GrannySmith

We want to go to Tasmania, logged onto Qantas and 4 of us (baby is <2 so free) can go Sydney to Hobart for $600. That was a few days ago and then things just got crazy with Easter. I'm hoping they're not sold out, I fear that might be the case. Accommodation seems really expensive everywhere I've wanted to go in Tasmania so it might not work out to be a great deal after all, in our case.

Also, if your intending to hire a car check if there are any available before you book. There’s a huge rental car shortage at the moment.

Also, if your intending to hire a car check if there are any available before you book. There’s a huge rental car shortage at the moment.

I was about to say the same thing, I'm hearing it's very hard to get one down there

Thanks good advice! I'd love to hire a campervan but I did look into it and seems a no-go with children under 4. Which makes sense I guess. Damn these children ruining things for me again :lol:

Advertisement