• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• riotproof

• VeritasVinumArte

• Silverstreak

• Lukes mummi

Top Posters In This Topic

I also sympathised immensely with the young ladies whose mother made them wear weird clothes. That was me as a kid and most of the time I wanted to die whenever I went anywhere in one of her hideous creations.

Have given up on the book, don't want it to affect my enjoyment of the series!

Have had several awkwardly hilarious conversations with Mum about how hot the Duke is. Dad wants to know when Mum will finish watching the series lol lol.

I also noticed how the rooms match the clothes. I was so taken with Daphne's house's colour scheme that I'd often press pause, just to check out the background details.

• 2 weeks later...

All the women at DH’s work are talking about it. He came home and said “have you heard of this Bridgerton? Apparently it’s a bit racy, but once you get to ep 5 it just never stops!”

Which is an apt description.

Phillipa Crawford

One of my colleagues has 3 youngish sons.

She was getting a bit annoyed at the constant masculine shows so I suggested Bridgertons.

Apparently she is now hearing

"Mummy, aren't you spending any time with us?" To which she replies "Mummy will be back, I'm just watching my show".

She did say it was a bit difficult settling down to sleep when her DH came to bed.

I enjoyed the show but had a lot of trouble believing the mutual attraction between the Duke and Miss Bridgerton. It just wasn't convincing.

Yeah, they were a lovely couple and I like them both separately and the idea of them together, but the chemistry never really happened for me.

I enjoyed the show but had a lot of trouble believing the mutual attraction between the Duke and Miss Bridgerton. It just wasn't convincing.

Yeah, they were a lovely couple and I like them both separately and the idea of them together, but the chemistry never really happened for me.

Exactly how I felt.

Advertisement