IGNORED

I'm a celebrity...get me out of here!

Ker

Who's watching? What do you think so far?

I don't know who those comedians are. And I don't know that footballer. Jess annoyed me on the block. I LOVED Toni Pearen. and I really, really, REALLY hate Abbie.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ker

• Chchgirl

• Chocolate Addict

• SillyDuff

Top Posters In This Topic

Mel Buttle seems like a bitch. Happy for her to go straight away.

Never heard of the male comedian Ash or the footballer.

The Bachelor chick seems annoying.

Toni Pearen seems like a sweetheart. I liked Jess on The Block so I'm happy to see her on the show.

Julia looked horrible. I don't know what her wardrobe lady was thinking. And Julia is still irritating.

I'd be happy for that Mel chick to go, straight after Abbie.

Very interesting group - Abby is very annoying and will be interesting how the older guys go with her. Admittedly don’t know many of them but that’s never stopped me before from watching

How the voting works or eliminations work is anyone’s guess.

Alright, that Abby chick is very annoying. She just screamed her way through the snake trial. Either her or Mel can go first then the other one can go second. I think the mute button will get a workout.

I’m loving them all!

The football player, Travis Varcoe, retired at the end of 2020, playing for Collingwood. His sister, Maggie, was the North Adelaide player who died in a match in 2019.

I didn't mind Mel, and I thought Abby did well with the snakes. Felt so sorry for Travis, I already have a soft spot for him - mostly because of the name ;) Jess is funny and so down to earth.

The only celebraties I know are Grant, Toni (she is wonderful!) & Paulini.

Looking forward to watching this series, something funny to help relax at the end of the day.

Ok I'm a fan of Mel Buttle as a comedian, maybe I'm seeing things differently.

I'd not heard of Ash until late last year, I listen to a podcast called Confessions of the idiots and he was on there, a lot of newer comedians go on there , or ones I haven't heard of then find out who they are through the podcast.

I don't hate Abbie, I can take or leave her.

I like Paulini, Jack Vidgen is very extra but seems ok.

Toni Pearen, lovely. Afl I don't know as I don't follow it so don't know the players but Travis seems nice.

I've never watched the Block so don't know Jess.

Goddammit they finally bagged a Denyer! I'm so excited!

Merv Hughes will be going in. They did a preview and it was definitely him. Mo, and the voice.

Edit: Nope. Scroll down a few posts for the correct name.

Edited by Paddlepop

The chef replacing cuckoo Pete Evans is rumoured to be Colin Fassnidge.

I read somewhere that Amanda Keller will be going in. She and Grant Denyer are contracted to host DWTS but channel 7 has bought it now, so they need to do some tv work to fulfil their contracts if they want to be paid.

Any ideas on who the new guy coming in is? There should be another 3 coming in - 2 guys and a girl if they run true to previous years.

So according to leaks on Google it's Robert 'Dippa' Dipierdomenico

It was Robert DiPierdomenico - a Hawk in the 1980s golden era for the club. Played out a final with a broken rib.

I’m liking them all - I know Mel and Ash from a different podcast to Chchgirl and I like both. I’ve heard Abbie talking to Clem Ford and liked her from that but found a little much tonight - maybe nerves.

Toni seems lovely - I didn’t think she’d say her age initially but then when she talked about not having any work done it seemed less surprising. I remember her from E Street.

I felt for Travis Varcoe as he was so down on himself for coming third.

I think Jack seems nice but every time I look at him I feel sad he’s had so much work in his face at 23 - I felt the same in the voice.

We love Jess in this house and my kids have chosen her team as their favourite.

Edit - snap Silly Duff I was typing as you posted! I recognised his voice immediately as I was a hawks fan in my younger days - I don’t like any footy now.

I LOVE Dipper. I met him once (years ago) and he's a lovely man.

Jack makes me feel sad too. His face looks so plastic. I loved Toni Pearen on E Street- great show, that one. I would not have the slightest idea how old she is.

I like the AFL guy. I don't know who he is (I don't like the cats or Magpies). He seems to me very similar to Daisy Thomas, who I didn't know and ended up loving.

I think Grant is going to get annoying quickly. And Amanda Keller I can't stand. Colin should be OK. I quite like him, although I'm constantly thinking he needs to wash his hair.

Toni Pearen hasn't aged a day in over 20 years. She seems lovely.

Don't mind Mel - not seeing the bitchiness. Her humour is quite dry so maybe for some it might be coming off that way?

I have a soft spot for Grant Denyer. I like someone who can make fun of themselves.

Jack seems lovely but all that work is just sad, however, it's not for me to judge

Abbie - like the other celebs have said, no filter. Seems to have a lot of growing up to do

Had no idea who Travis is so had to Google. He too seems lovely. Read that he's had racial abuse directed towards him in the past. So he has my support.

Julia can get silly at times but I think for the most part it's all an act. She's having fun, acting silly and laughing all the way to the bank. Fair play to her.

Dr Chris, all round nice decent guy. If it's ever revealed that he's involved in some kind of scandal I will run around Australia naked, blindfolded and with one arm tied behind my back.

I have the biggest crush on Dr Chris. I thought I had it under control but DH rolled his eyes and said every time that ad comes on your whole face lights up. I'm not sure if he knows I'm swooning or just thinks I'm a reality TV show tragic.

Dr Chris, all round nice decent guy. If it's ever revealed that he's involved in some kind of scandal I will run around Australia naked, blindfolded and with one arm tied behind my back.

Yep with you on this. He just seems like such a lovely guy. It's sad that he can't seem to find the right woman.

A few years ago, I dreamt that he was my boyfriend and we were on a reality gardening show together!! Considering I hate gardening and never do it, not sure what my sub conscience was doing!

Advertisement