• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BeAwesome

• VeritasVinumArte

• cardamom

• 76 others

I've been seeing ads for this a bit lately and I thought it looked interesting but I could never tell from the trailers exactly what it was about (The trailer posted above is a bit more specific - the ones I've seen are more disjointed).

Based on that review it does sound interesting and I might have to give it a go. But I'm not going to the theatre any time soon (in the US) so will have to wait till it comes out on TV. Hopefully it doesn't take too long.

• 3 months later...
Guest Alias Grace

I know that the film has been out for a while now, but I just saw it tonight and it’s absolutely fucking brilliant. The themes are Incredibly topical (victim blaming, the whitewashing of past reprehensible behaviour and the dangerousness of the nice guy stereotype) and taps directly into the inner rage we’re all feeling right now. It’s very tautly made and the writing, directing and acting are all spot on. Definitely recommend.

I loved it too, [mention]Alias Grace[/mention], have been recommending it to everyone I know. I saw it weeks ago and it's really stayed with me. It is superb.

• 8 months later...
Advertisement