IGNORED

Amazing Race Australia

Mooguru

Will anyone be watching?

Based solely on the ads The Western Sydney Besties are my favourites. Her sense of humour makes me laugh and his smile lights up the room.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bethlehem

• Hills Mum Bec

• Ozgirl

• Dusty

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the Amazing Race. I thought the penalty issued was too lenient and the couple that were eliminated deserved to stay. Other than that, I enjoyed it. The arguing girlfriend/boyfriend were the most annoying to me. Loved the Polynesian friends the best.

Love the Amazing Race. I thought the penalty issued was too lenient and the couple that were eliminated deserved to stay. Other than that, I enjoyed it. The arguing girlfriend/boyfriend were the most annoying to me. Loved the Polynesian friends the best.

I agree - half an hour penalty was too short

I enjoyed it, I always watch it anyway and love that this is in Australia.

I also love the diversity of the contestants. I admire that they've steered away from the slim, attractive, athletic and white couples.

We also enjoyed it, I remember from 9EB peoples didn’t take to the host, I think he’s a hoot, doesn’t take himself too seriously and the out takes of him with the toads was bloody funny.

So far I’m vibing the sheiks and the cowboys make us laugh.

Who is Shane and his Mrs (Donna?) we didn’t hear from them the whole episode.

Damn shame about the first elimination and I agree @kshy the 30 minutes penalty was way too short.

The arguing boyfriend/girlfriend need to break up. He was awful to her - saying she has stuff to work on and not acknowledging his part in any of it. I disliked him from the minute he said there was a list of things she needed to do well on the race to get the ring.

I disliked him from the minute he said there was a list of things she needed to do well on the race to get the ring.

My husband actually gasped when he said that!

Model twins are annoying.

The “power couple” need to split. He’s an asshole and she’s all for appearances. An engagement should be entered into freely, not with a crap of conditions to meet.

Not to mention the drama over walking in the wrong place!!

Sad the cousins went home - they could have been sad or annoying.

Those “hunt through a massive thing to find something tiny” challenges are always a bit random!

The Gold Coast girls are annoying me too. “If we smile and flirt maybe the judge will ignore how much beer we spilt”. Umm, that’s not how the amazing race works.

Like the rest so far.

Milly Molly Mandy

I love Amazing Race. Hopefully we get to see a bit more of some of the others tonight. Not sure who my favourites are yet. Need to wait a couple of episodes as often those that seem really annoying turn out to be great value. Even if you hate them you want them to stay and others just turn out to be boring.

I felt so sorry for the cowboys trying to find the tongs when everyone else was arriving and finding them straight away.

I disliked him from the minute he said there was a list of things she needed to do well on the race to get the ring.

My husband actually gasped when he said that!

That was a joke surely?!

I'm watching the first half on catch up now after seeing the second half last night!

Advertisement