IGNORED

Servant TV series (Apple TV) Spoilers!

Scootaloo

I think there are a few of us watching so I thought it deserves it’s own thread.

WARNING POTENTIAL SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD!

Does anyone have any idea what is going on? I thought I had a bit of an idea but I did some reading and now I feel like my brain is hurting LOL

Edited by Scootaloo

Fingers in my ears omg we’re not up to date

We’re useless... currently watching right now A Place in the Sun and yet I still post and read in this new thread when I don’t want to know (but I do)

TOLD you, didn’t I?

Have you read the posts about all the characters name meanings?

And that mural?

I read about the mural, but that went off on a tangent about biblical references which led to the 7 deadly sins and it was about then my brain hurting started LOL

I do have a theory though that the whole story revolves around something other than what we think. I can say it here?

Well, do you think Dorothy is actually dead? And this whole thing is some sort of delusion that Sean is having?

They way she replied when he asked what she would do if Jericho was to have died and said ‘you KNOW what I would do...... beside his crib with my belt’ made me think it was something that he already knows has happened.

Maybe. I half wondered if they are all already dead, and this is some kind of purjory they have to go through so as to move on.

Don’t forget this is the guy who brought us the sixth sense “I see dead people” line.

And The Village, some creepy stuff there!

Maybe they are all dead. But do you think even Julian is dead?

And what was with Sean leaving the gas burner on (with the oven glove on it)and then going out? Who does that! That was weird.

I wondered if he intended for the fire alarm to go off and get Dorothy out of bed. Maybe he regretted the pregnancy and wanted an out.

The episode that showed her pregnant did not put her in a great light.

Julian seems to be just this personification of greed to me.

Hmmm, and we circle back round the the 7 deadly sins! There are certainly ways to identify them all isn’t there.

Do we know if there is a season 3 or will we get answers at the end of season 2? It better not be left open ended for people to take their own meaning from things.

You’re a brave woman, scootaloo.

I knew Ted Lasoo had to be. That show is brilliant.

I can’t remember how much scope there was for morning wars to continue. I don’t remember if I loved the end or not, which tends to suggest not.

I’m here but not reading, god I need to catch up, two eps last night, tonight’s viewing will be ep 4 with what I’m assuming Leanne is back or something IDK

That’s willpower 😎

Advertisement