IGNORED

MAFS ?

STBG 2

I am not sure I will see this season out.

I hate the format, I hate that their intent is to embarrass without a thought of the damage that is does. I hate that they've deliberately matched people knowing it will make good viewing and whilst I know this is the general theme I feel this year has stooped to a point where I feel if I am watching I am saying the format is okay.

Oooh. If I was Coco I would have stormed off, if my partner was yawning during a vunerable discussion. No way would I have just let it go. Not ok.

Looks like another Mike.

Ranking people on their attractiveness? Are they serious? That's a new low.

This season is just as screwed as the last few and why I stopped watching. I only tuned in because they were promising things would be different this year and it was all about the love.

Blueskies12

This season is just as screwed as the last few and why I stopped watching. I only tuned in because they were promising things would be different this year and it was all about the love.

The only good thing that is coming out of this for me is to see how shallow some men can be and how utterly chauvinistic they can be. It is giving me insight into how some men think and it is scary.

The only good thing that is coming out of this for me is to see how shallow some men can be and how utterly chauvinistic they can be. It is giving me insight into how some men think and it is scary.

Coco's "husband" is just unbelievable.

I think I am done with this season. They've hit a new level of cruel and I am so uncomfortable watching it.

Same here

I think I am done with this season. They've hit a new level of cruel and I am so uncomfortable watching it.

Yep, I think I am done with it too. This is disgusting, why would they get them to rate everyone. Just terrible, you don't do that in real life line everyone up and rate them. Just plain rude. I feel for Melissa, Bryce isn't worth it!!

Sam is disgusting too, what he said about Coco! :(

And the dismissive scoff at the suggestion he'd be lower on the list than.... I want to call him Dan....

Even after she said a couple of times "he's a real sweetheart", "he's just a beautiful human being" etc. And he just kept insisting she was being petty.

OMG this was put on the MAFS facebook page

150757640-3893756844014328-851289150732754763-o.jpg

The hypocrisy is mind boggling. It's not often that a 1000 or so Facebook commenters have the exact same opinion.

Last night was the lowest moment in any MAFS episode. These are real people that they are mentally screwing over for ratings. Unethical and revolting.

OMG this was put on the MAFS facebook page

150757640-3893756844014328-851289150732754763-o.jpg

They really are the ultimate hypocrites.

I just saw Sam interviewed and he is ashamed of himself. He admitted he was a dick and can't believe he acted that way.

He genuinely looked pretty bad to be honest and whilst he has certainly not redeemed himself to me I tend to believe that this is exactly what is expected of them.

I still do not like Coco, her behaviour both passed and future I believe to be pretty questionable too.

Sam is disgusting too, what he said about Coco! :(

And the dismissive scoff at the suggestion he'd be lower on the list than.... I want to call him Dan....

Even after she said a couple of times "he's a real sweetheart", "he's just a beautiful human being" etc. And he just kept insisting she was being petty.

Yes, she was saying how lovely Dan is and it is really bad that he was put after him. She explained why he was where he was.

Last night was the lowest moment in any MAFS episode. These are real people that they are mentally screwing over for ratings. Unethical and revolting.

Yep, it is mentally screwing over real people for ratings. Very bad form. :(

Haha, they just killed the show. The only reason people watch this crap is to dump on the contestants without guilt. Now they want you to feel guilty about it? Why would anyone bother watching anymore. Surely we're not expected to praise these shallow bumpkins?

Advertisement