IGNORED

MAFS ?

STBG 2

VictorineTheCatLover

Mel's face when she was enlightening Allesandra 😆

I love the fact that the rest of the world says dickhead but Australia says flog. Australianisms at their finest 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What is it with the makeup look that looks incomplete? Most of the women look like they haven't finished their face with the pale lipstick. It just looks wrong!

I love the fact that the rest of the world says dickhead but Australia says flog. Australianisms at their finest 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What is it with the makeup look that looks incomplete? Most of the women look like they haven't finished their face with the pale lipstick. It just looks wrong!

And they haven't blended either

VictorineTheCatLover

And they haven't blended either

I know right!!!

What a stressful episode and what has Bec done that is going to be exposed tomorrow?

Bec is appalling, Melissa is pathetic, Bryce makes me feel murderous and Coco is just loco.

Chillipeppers

What a stressful episode and what has Bec done that is going to be exposed tomorrow?

Bec is appalling, Melissa is pathetic, Bryce makes me feel murderous and Coco is just loco.

Apparently bec went home to see her dog and was accidentally recorded kissing some guy in her bedroom. They are going to play it on reunion night.

Apparently bec went home to see her dog and was accidentally recorded kissing some guy in her bedroom. They are going to play it on reunion night.

OMG

Lukes mummi

Oh dear I had a dreadful nights sleep thinking about Georgia. I had a similar experience at a friend’s wedding- being sat at a wedding table of 8 with my ex-boyfriend ( the bride knew we had broken up 18 months previously) and him ignoring me, refusing to speak to me all night and no eye contact at all. Just aweful.

I never dared to ask the bride why she thought that was a good idea!

Melissa and Bryce have just been interviewed and are maintaining their story of being set up. The incident at the night club was because they were attacked and they are just victims of people who have set out to ruin Bryce's reputation.

He said he has no idea why his workmate and his flatmate have turned on him.

We have no idea why they would do that either Bryce.

Bryce will never admit to being in the wrong because he has no humility whatsoever and Melissa will never admit she's been played as she isn't strong enough to walk away. For a toxic relationship to happen these two are the perfect match.

Almost as bad as watching Bec's response to this was to watch Bryce's face who obviously thought the heat was off him at last.

Nope Bryce, you are still a dog of a man.

All in all this should signal the demise of MAFS in it's current form.

They need to go back to the way it was where the contestants continued to go to work and did not have the intentionally destructive stuff orchestrated for the sake of viewing.

So we may get one or two relationships out of this, time will tell with that but there have been so many people hurt who will have had their reputations forever ruined and all in the name of ratings.

I did stop watching it for a couple of weeks but it drew me back in and that is something I am really not proud of.

Lukes mummi

All in all this should signal the demise of MAFS in it's current form.

They need to go back to the way it was where the contestants continued to go to work and did not have the intentionally destructive stuff orchestrated for the sake of viewing.

So we may get one or two relationships out of this, time will tell with that but there have been so many people hurt who will have had their reputations forever ruined and all in the name of ratings.

I did stop watching it for a couple of weeks but it drew me back in and that is something I am really not proud of.

Yes I agree, I wish they would go back to work and normal life ASAP. They must be so bored, other than arguing/visiting other people they would have nothing to do. Normal life would be a good test of whether to make or break a relationship

• 2 months later...
Advertisement