IGNORED

MAFS ?

STBG 2

I haven't watched tonight but was planning to.

I'm excited about MAFS but not excited about the 'sexologist'. I found it really off and a bit pervy when Trish used to be so obsessed with finding out if they had sex. I feel like this woman us going to be a hundred times worse!

Of course I'm watching! I missed the first half though.

I hope Bryce is genuine and the past relationship didn't end when he was approached by MAFS producers. I hope they make it though, they seem quite sweet together at this stage.

Of course I'm watching! I missed the first half though.

I hope Bryce is genuine and the past relationship didn't end when he was approached by MAFS producers. I hope they make it though, they seem quite sweet together at this stage.

I hope so too with Bryce, I like them together. There aren't a lot of people I like in it, especially Bec!

I just read somewhere that Bryce broke up with his fiancee to go on MAFS! :( :( Apparently he applied for MAFS in early 2020, but didn't split with fiancee until May 2020. Not sure how true it is or not??

I just read somewhere that Bryce broke up with his fiancee to go on MAFS! :( :( Apparently he applied for MAFS in early 2020, but didn't split with fiancee until May 2020. Not sure how true it is or not??

Not condoning in, but he did say he had checked out a long time before ending the relationship so this is entirely possible....which is disappointing if true because he seems like a nice guy.

Was not expecting that outcome with bryce and Melissa. I hope they make it and if not that breaking the drought at least gives her relationship confidence for the future.

Brett has incredible bone structure when they did a close up of him.

Are they cotton bouquets?

First impressions with Booka and Brett, Samantha and Cameron are positive. The family/friends reactions were lovely.

Was not expecting that outcome with bryce and Melissa. I hope they make it and if not that breaking the drought at least gives her relationship confidence for the future.

Brett has incredible bone structure when they did a close up of him.

Are they cotton bouquets?

First impressions with Booka and Brett, Samantha and Cameron are positive. The family/friends reactions were lovely.

I'm living for Booka and Brett 😍

I have hope for Booka and Brett, he is the cutest and she is very solid, His buttonhole and all the arrangements were cotton plants, really nice I thought.

Sam and Cameron I am hopeful but not sure that the 2 children might throw a spanner.

Coco.........I have nothing to say that is positive.

Advertisement