IGNORED

The Cube

Jen1

Hey guys, now that MAFS has gone to shit, just wondering who watched the cube last night? It was a bit slow in places, but I really enjoyed it. I really like the grandmother and grandson due. They did a great job! :)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jen1

• Hills Mum Bec

• Scootaloo

• blueshoe

Top Posters In This Topic

Hills Mum Bec

I haven't watched last night's episode yet but I did watch the first episode and I really enjoyed it. A bit like Who Want's To Be A Millionaire crossed with Minute To Win It.

I watched the first one but it was too slow and I just don't CARE to hear from the family on the sidelines.

Do the challenges and lets go!

I watched the first one but it was too slow and I just don't CARE to hear from the family on the sidelines.

Do the challenges and lets go!

This was us too. Had a lot of promise but all the slow motion, slowing down time stuff just got boring. If it was properly paced and they did the challenges quickly it would have been so entertaining.

Pinkflamingo

Hey guys, now that MAFS has gone to shit, just wondering who watched the cube last night? It was a bit slow in places, but I really enjoyed it. I really like the grandmother and grandson due. They did a great job! :)

I watched this episode as well - I’m sure this is a take on another show somewhere, I feel like I’ve seen the format before.

Anyway, I hope the grandmother/grandson team do really well!

We have watched most of it and did not mind it. We have kids from 8-14 and struggle with shows every one is happy with. The 8 yo seemed to really like it and was not bored, so might be something we can all watch.

I watched this episode as well - I’m sure this is a take on another show somewhere, I feel like I’ve seen the format before.

It’s very similar to Minute to Win it that was one a few years ago.

Jersey Caramel

We watched the first episode but I couldn't believe how many ad breaks there were!! So painful. We might try to watch it on catch up and see if that is any better but otherwise I don't think I can cope watching 30 minutes of ads for about 20 minutes of actual entertainment. Netflix has ruined me for free to air tv!

Princess Peach

I’ve seen the British version of it - much less painful as there is no family on the sideline, it’s just the person competing.

We watched the first episode but I couldn't believe how many ad breaks there were!! So painful. We might try to watch it on catch up and see if that is any better but otherwise I don't think I can cope watching 30 minutes of ads for about 20 minutes of actual entertainment. Netflix has ruined me for free to air tv!

We don't have Netflix here, so free to air TV it is for us. :)

Hills Mum Bec

We record anything on free to air TV so that we can fast forward the ads, recaps etc when we watch it. If I wan't to watch something on the same night it is aired I will usually wait until it's been on for about 30-40 minutes then start watching the recording. I really can not stand sitting through ad breaks.

Advertisement