As a guest, you're only seeing half the picture - register now for access to all forums. ×
IGNORED

How do you organise...

Daffy2016

Your Tupperware?? I seem to have hundreds of bits and I can never find the matching lid or bottom for whatever I need.

How do you store yours? I don’t have heaps of room but I’m thinking of getting containers to put my containers in, which seems ridiculous.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daffy2016

• riotproof

• Fruitmincepies

• Kiwi Bicycle

Top Posters In This Topic

ClaudiaCosette

I try to match up lids to containers as I'm putting them away. I have kitchen cupboards and put large boxes in so I can just throw all the containers in without having to stack them. My toddlers like unpacking stuff and the plastics cupboards are at their level, so there's no point trying to keep it neat.

Mine are in a pot drawer. I try to stick to the decor ones now. Matching sizes and lids. But I do have a few sistema that have lasted the distance,

So all stacked in the like piles and lids next to them like books on a shelf.

My first step would be to look at what you’ve got. Anything you can’t find lids for gets chucked. Anything you never use unless it’s last resort, chuck.

I put all the lids stacked vertically in one large container. I then have a very large box which I put the containers in. At least you can find lids easily.

I store with lids on, mostly. Also, if it goes in the fridge, it stays in there regardless of weather it has food in it or not, so they always stay in the same place and I can always get my hands on it quickly

I went through and got rid of any that didn't have matching lids.

Then I got an old Tupperware container(celery keeper I think) and put the lids in vertically, on a stand at the back. At the front are all the containers that stack (got rid of ones that didn't stack inside each other).

Bottom shelf are all DD's smaller plastic bowls and cups and little snack sized containers.

I need to go through it all again actually, she's outgrown some stuff and I know there's some lids not matched up .

Thanks everyone! I’ve sorted them and ended up with very small number of matching lids and containers, especially given the amount I must have spent on these things over the years...

Advertisement