IGNORED

Sleep Solutions

Cool

I'm not sure what the protocol/rules about product suggestions are for this site but after suffering from not getting enough sleep for years I just wanted to share a sleep solution that actually works for me. It's the Bose sleep buds 11 which I think came out in November last year. They are really expensive($380) but they do have a 30 day return policy if you find they don't work for you. They use noise masking rather than noise cancelling technology to block low frequency sounds like snoring(which was my main problem because of my DH). You have a range of white noise options (I use Swell)as I always sleep well when I can hear the ocean. The ear buds themselves are super comfortable and I barely feel them and even if you side sleep like I do they don't move. I have tried so many things to block out my DHs snoring over the years but really the only thing that worked was if we slept in separate beds which neither of really wanted. He did do a sleep study to check for apnea but they said it wasn't that. Anyway for other light sleepers out there this might also help.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• amdirel

• Cool

Top Posters In This Topic

What about if you need to wake up to an alarm? What happens there?

You can set an alarm using the Bose app. The fire alarm im not sure about but maybe because it's a high frequency sound you would hear it?it's a good question and maybe on the Bose website you might be able to find the answer.

Advertisement