Welcome guest! You are invited to register a free account to access our member-only forums.

Weight loss support thread

Pooks

Awards

Team Member

Hello, can I revive this thread and join in?

I’ve lost 10kg with another 20 odd to go, I assume it will become more difficult as I get closer to goal. School holidays I’m just treading water but hoping to get back to it in a week and looking for inspiration. So far it’s mostly been WW tracking and daily walks.
DS9 & DD5
IamtheMumma

Awards

I'm finding the last 15kgs very slow going. I'm 1kg shy of 40kgs gone. Bloody hell that is a lot.
Jolly_F

Awards

Team Member

I started a couch to 5k run app last week. It’s a zombie one, it keeps me motivated :lol:

My weight loss had started to slow down but I am approaching 50kgs gone.

I bought jeans the other day and I said the size and the lady looked at me and said I don’t think so, you need smaller than that, she handed me a pair in the size she thought and they fit. I was shocked but excited.
PocketMacrophobia

Awards

I'm reading along but personally still flailing 😂

Well done everyone!

I'm back to regular Yoga at least, now I need to get on top of my eating. And by that I mean actually eat as I've been getting to dinner time and realising I've not eaten then eating all evening.
IamtheMumma

Awards

Jolly_F wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:55 pm I started a couch to 5k run app last week. It’s a zombie one, it keeps me motivated :lol:

My weight loss had started to slow down but I am approaching 50kgs gone.

I bought jeans the other day and I said the size and the lady looked at me and said I don’t think so, you need smaller than that, she handed me a pair in the size she thought and they fit. I was shocked but excited.
You Rockstar!!! That is such a nice feeling hey?

I can buy size 16 clothes off the rack. It has been over a decade (probably more) since I was able to do that.
CCABW

Awards

Hi everyone. Been MIA for a while, and need to get back on the wagon. I have 6kg to lose starting again today! Hoping posting here will keep me accountable and honest 😀
ImperatorFuriosa

Awards

The last time I posted in this thread was on eb. Well, I lost 22kg last year and since moving states and indulging in a unhealthy lifestyle I've gained 12kg. I'm back on the weight kick now. I've joined a gym and I'll be getting appraised etc Monday and I'll get a workout program and finally for once and all get this weight off me! I'm currently 129kg. First port of call is 125kg. Then work down in small goals.