IGNORED

Workout leggings/tights

Rosie28

My new balance tights have all died over the last month, having all been purchased together, so I’m on the lookout for some new pairs. They’re worn to ride my bike, run and do Pilates, as well as general wearing around the house. I’d like pockets. I really like the cotton on fleece lined winter ones. Do their 7/8 pocket rib tights have pockets? Seems obvious but the website doesn’t say. Any other recommendations? Budget isn’t an issue if they last, look good, don’t fall down and HAVE POCKETS.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rosie28

• blue86

• VeritasVinumArte

• LunaFreya

Top Posters In This Topic

Muscle republic. Love them. Have pockets on both thighs that actually fit a phone in, plus a zipper one on the back. Super compressive and comfy, holds all the jiggly bits still when running.

Muscle republic. Love them. Have pockets on both thighs that actually fit a phone in, plus a zipper one on the back. Super compressive and comfy, holds all the jiggly bits still when running.

Zipper on the back! My god I love you, that’s exactly what I need for the bike.

VeritasVinumArte

I love Skirt Sports. I have their Compression tights, Compression Shorts, Ultra Gym Girl Skirt (with shorts underneath) and Happy Girl Skirt. Love that they have pockets for phone etc.

I love Skirt Sports. I have their Compression tights, Compression Shorts, Ultra Gym Girl Skirt (with shorts underneath) and Happy Girl Skirt. Love that they have pockets for phone etc.

Can’t imagine wearing a skirt in the gym, I’ll have a look!

VeritasVinumArte

Can’t imagine wearing a skirt in the gym, I’ll have a look!

They do just have tights/leggings/shorts.

I am not happy wearing just leggings (hate my thighs and bum) so the tiny but of extra covering on the Ultra Gym Girl Skirt/shorts makes me more comfortable.

I hate spending big money on clothes, but Lululemon leggings feel and look so wonderful on, that it legit encourages me to exercise more often. Some of mine have handy zips in the legs. They last really well, too.

These are the style I get (not all have the pockets). The best! And for my short arse, the 7/8s are perfect ankle length :lol:

https://musclerepublic.com/products/elevate-7-8-leggings-in-black

[/quoted]

Do you have to size down? I bought a pair of Ella and Voo in my usual size for normal clothes but they have become too baggy. Don’t hold everything in.

I didn’t. They fit very well, and can be a bit of effort to get on, but once on, they hold everything and stay put, no roll down state waist or anything

YodaTheWrinkledOne

I like Running Bare leggings. Some of theirs have pockets on both sides. Ive had one black pair for a couple of years now, still going strong, still holds shape well.

Advertisement