• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nom_de_plume

• Bono67

• DropBear

• Over and out

Top Posters In This Topic

We probably will. Very much want to see storm lose. I tend to kick back with a glass or two of wine as dp is a massive raiders fan. I don't really like league, my Bogan side comes out 🤣🤣

I feel a bit disappointed with the entertainment. I would have thought it would be pump up music. How good would it be to see Tina and Barnsey singing Simply the Best. I realise its very 80's of me and backwards but I just feel it would actually be entertaining.

Refereeing has been ... Suprising so far.

Panthers attack is so, so good. Storm are gonna have to be switched on with their defence the whole game. It's looking shaky in parts and they've just been lucky so far.

Storm are not cheating. The ref has made a few clanger decisions, but Storm have remained calm and scored when it mattered. Panthers have made some costly mistakes.

Well done to Melbourne. But I really don’t enjoy their style of play.

Two players sin binned. A trainer stopping play for advantage. A coach trashing the box.

Well done to Melbourne. But I really don’t enjoy their style of play.

Two players sin binned. A trainer stopping play for advantage. A coach trashing the box.

The trashing the box was pretty poor. Alistair Clarkson did that (AFL Hawthorn) some years back and was canned for it. The photo of him doing it has stuck with him forever

Advertisement