squeekums-the-elf

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• squeekums-the-elf

• Seayork2002

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one more reason to add the list of why I married DH (and another to add to annoying list) him being a pom makes it interesting around some Ashes series lol!

We may go to the Sydney one but just for a day, he wants to go to Adelaide Oval when the correct side of the Ashes is playing England

squeekums-the-elf

This is one more reason to add the list of why I married DH (and another to add to annoying list) him being a pom makes it interesting around some Ashes series lol!

We may go to the Sydney one but just for a day, he wants to go to Adelaide Oval when the correct side of the Ashes is playing England

Lol kinda like me and DP, he follows Adelaide crows in AFL, me Port Adelaide, come showdown, well.....

It is a great oval, though i am bias lol

With how corona is in the UK, the next ashes may have no barmy army

Lol kinda like me and DP, he follows Adelaide crows in AFL, me Port Adelaide, come showdown, well.....

good point, but he is Barmy enough to make up for it :D , weirdly we support the same other teams for other sports, I like cricket but not into other sports as such apart from having a team, but I am extremely patriotic when the Aussies are playing

squeekums-the-elf

good point, but he is Barmy enough to make up for it :D , weirdly we support the same other teams for other sports, I like cricket but not into other sports as such apart from having a team, but I am extremely patriotic when the Aussies are playing

Good on him, I'm loud at the footy but don't give a shit

Cricket sees me through till the AFL starts again, I get my yell at tv fix, it's the sound of summer

Now to try convince dp it's unaustralian to not watch it lol

So glad we have 2 tv's

Advertisement