IGNORED

Pokemon Go thread

Ozgirl

Starting a new thread for over this side.

We should start with posting our friend codes.

My codes

mine - 1686 3608 2000

And baby acct - 0162 0615 5706

Also Kemoltico, we are close to best friends, do you want to lucky egg, or don't mind?

Edited by Ozgirl

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ozgirl

• Chocolate Addict

• Kiwi Bicycle

• Lizzybirdsworth

Yes, I should of taken your offer up as I am still stuck on that Special research of " make 3 friends". However a month ago I was ambling through an estate with DS playing when a boy spotted us and rushed up to ask if we were playing. 5 seconds later he goes into his house and takes his mum's phone and is friending us. Mum came out wanting her phone back. Very awkward. However he's always sending gifts and inviting us for raids...

• 4 weeks later...

Haha, good timing because I was thinking about starting a PoGo thread here!

I am about to hit level 42 which is exciting. I just need to walk Eevee 8 more kms. I have been level 40 for about 3 years so have a ton of excess xp. That means all I need to do it the quests to level up!

Today I went on to the Pokemon Go Worldwide Friend Codes group to pick up some international friends. Uxie has just started and I want to be invited to regional legendary raids.

I won't share my friend code just yet because I am at capacity - 200!

Is there anyone here who raids a lot, and hasn't got Mesprit or Azelf and wants them?

There was an MSN chat group set up at the start of this Lake Trio event that I got into and the group is awesome at helping each other out. There are people from all 3 regions... but only a couple of us from ours so a few more would be good. We all help each other get the regionals so if you are keen to join the group, it is not necessary, but appreciated to reciprocate if you can.

I know this event is almost over, but there will be more so we are going to keep active, even if it is a bit quiet for a while.

To add you I would have to add you on Messenger, then add you to the group.

I’ve stopped playing. I got sick of the updates. It would always force an update, then it would log me out, then I could never remember the ridiculous password it forced me to have. I got annoyed with the whole thing.

I am new to playing it. Only started a few months ago because my kiddos wanted to. I need some friends though so if anyone would like to add me my code is 3760 0483 9712

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on Level 39, finding it a hard slog to make it to 40.

My code is 5938 2727 8091

Me too :-(

I'm like a third of the way?

I'm going to open a lucky egg everyone, and at least get first spin/catch.

Yesterday all my streaks happened (including daily research take) and I got 35000 xp.

I also getting heaps of friends codes from around the net.

I'm up to beating Giovanni in a task.

I'm sick of the decoy grunts!

I finally got him for real, and caught him in so many multiple combinations... still didn't win. So close. I'm going to have to change my attacks on the supposed 'right' Pokemon

Ozgirl, that's how I beat Giovanni. Googled the best pokemon to match his and powered them up to my max limit. I found that once I found him once and lost to him, he keot on turning up regularly.

• 2 weeks later...
Chocolate Addict

Finally found this thread lol

I haven't really looked at all the sections and was wondering if there was a pogo thread.

I will add everyone above later. My accounts all have the word ' toytle' in them. I have three. :)

Two accounts are level 42 and one is 41. The level 42 ones are stuck on the stupid 200 super effective charge attacks lol

I joined an international raid group on facebook during the lake event so got a few of each.

I am pissed, I stopped for an hour at raid hour, did a few raids but I didn't get the xp :-(

Apparently it's a know issue.

E very bloody xp counts when I'm pushing for le vel 40!

Chocolate Addict

Do you have any friends that are close to increasing friendship that you could contact? try and do daily gift exchanges/raids etc then throw a lucky egg on?

Even lower levels, like me who just sent a friend request. :)

I feel like a big cheat. I dropped a Pokemon off at a gym today at The Botannical Gardens in the Dandenongs. At 4pm, just before they closed. Right in the middle and the gardens are closed tomorrow. Bring on the coins, I need Pokemon storage for all the new Pokemons relased the last week or so.

I feel like a big cheat. I dropped a Pokemon off at a gym today at The Botannical Gardens in the Dandenongs. At 4pm, just before they closed. Right in the middle and the gardens are closed tomorrow. Bring on the coins, I need Pokemon storage for all the new Pokemons relased the last week or so.

That's not cheating ... That's smart!

I need to do some raids. I've just struggled with not enough hours in the day this past week or so.

Chocolate Addict

I dropped some in a park that is a little out of the way for me, but not others, I was in there for 13 days. :P just got kicked out this morning.

People seem to have stopped worrying about taking over gyms around here.

• 3 weeks later...

I am creeping through level 32 but have knocked some more special research off. Am sick of the snow themed Pokemon.

Eagerly waiting for the new trainer event to start ( which I assume is like Team Rocket but different.)

Chocolate Addict

Hey all.

I hate level 44 tasks lol You have to defeat 100 grunts, defeat 50 team leaders and something else then you also have special research that includes catching 430 pokemon, doing 43 raids etc..

I am soooo over grunts. Once I get to 50 I think I am going to buy a few radars to get me up a bit with leaders. All up you have to do 300 grunts to get the 50 leader defeats. I am running out of revives. gggrrr

Advertisement