IGNORED

Recommend a mobile/iPad game!

LemonMyrtle

I really likes pokemon go until the bugs and updates annoyed me too much.

I loved The Last Campfire, and Love you to Bits. And Tiny Thief.

I also like games like candy crush, and I liked Teeny titans.

I’m now playing SimCity build it, but I’m starting to get bored with it.

Anyone want to recommend a mobile game for me?

I like puzzles mostly, and sim games.

I don’t like constant in app purchases, or games that become impossibly hard unless you spend big money, I just want to buy a game, and play it. Like it’s the year 1999.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• riotproof

• ainira

• VeritasVinumArte

• Emissary

Top Posters In This Topic

I have all the candy crushes but done play them anymore, I got bored of simcity on my phone, I play sims free play mainly

I got some puzzle type games, matching, mastermind, one where you get clues and work out a logic thing, wood puzzle etc but got bored easily

• 2 weeks later...

Welder you can play alone or against someone. Word puzzle, you switch tiles to make words.

Mini metro, design train lines to accommodate passengers and get them where they need to be.

Smash code like mastermind but with numbers.

Lily's Garden is a good solo game. No need to join guilds, and you can dawdle progress as you like without needing to buy anything, And there's minimal/no "achieve this target within 24hours or lose it" ethos. Which is great as so many other games do that now.

I also like games like candy crush, and I liked Teeny titans.

If you like Candy Crush, I'd recommend Gems of War. It's a match four game but with the twist of deck building. Set in a fantasy world, you collect cards to beat kingdoms.

There are a lot of games mentioned that I play currently or have done so in the past. Diggy, Merge Dragons and Fishdom have stayed (although to be fair, I've been playing versions of Fishdom forever).

The mob who make Diggy also have a port based time management game (I think it's called Seaport), as well as a couple others I haven't tried.

The mob who make Fishdom, Gardenscapes and Homescapes have a Farmville style game called Township. I played it for a while, but it needs to be connected to the net to play.

The most played match 3 type games I have at the moment are Cradle of Empires and Runefall. Both have in game play ways to help make the specials. With Cradle, you replay levels to gain the bits needed to progress, but the type of levels change. So you may need to play the same one 5 times, but it may be a "normal", then a timed, then you collect extra moves etc.

I also regularly play CodyCross. It's a quiz sort of word game set out a little like a crossword. Mum found it, and played through all the free levels (she was playing many hours a day while locked up in hospital), so she did have the paid version, but neither my brother or I are anywhere near there. Also you can set your country to Australia, and it changes the questions in the early worlds to local things. So instead of questions about gridiron teams or obscure US Politians, it was about the Big Banana and our prime ministers.

I love Toon Blast. You can play it by yourself or as part of a team and take part in the weekly tournament for extra prizes. You are still competing as yourself though. It's my go to game and lots of fun. It has thousands of levels. Some of the people on my team are a couple of thousand levels above me.

Advertisement