IGNORED

Wireless earbuds

rachel82

There seems to be millions of these out there and all price points.

I want them for music and occasional podcast. Will use them with my iPad and android phone. Must have great volume.

Any great recommendations out there.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rachel82

• TweedleDee

• VeritasVinumArte

• little lion

Top Posters In This Topic

My only experience is with Apple AirPods, and I’d recommend them. I’ve had mine for over 2yrs, use them a few times a week, sometimes more and they’ve done me well. My 13yo has a pair too and loves them.

I have the Sony WF-1000XM3 noise-cancelling earbuds. The level of noise-cancelling (and other sound profiles) can be controlled via a companion app (e.g. Will allow voices to come through if you set it to that -- worked great for a dental procedure earlier this year.

They're a little bigger than some other brands.

Edited to fix typos

Edited by overlytired

I’ve had the airpods for about six months and they’re great. I’ve also got Bose quiet comfort headphones and I find the sound quality of the AirPods is pretty close to the Bose, I mostly notice the difference with certain music but not really with watching TV etc on the iPad. They keep charge for ages and they’re comfy to wear

I have Apple AirPods and I really like them. I wear them every day while walking, cleaning or cooking. The sound is good, they stay in well and charge really quickly. I’ve had them for 10 months and I always choose them over my wireless JBL headphones (unless I’m cleaning the bathroom because I worry about losing one in the toilet!)

VeritasVinumArte

I have enjoyed the Apple Airpods. DH loved them. Eldest 2 used them for online learning most of the year (Melbourne- eldest returned to school this week.... his 9th week at school on campus all year).

I wear mine walking and with the occasional jog too.

I bought Jabra ones recently. They work nicely with my iPhone. I’m still waiting on work IT to allow me permission to connect them to the work laptop for us in video meetings etc. (which is why I bought them...)

I've bought a cheapie pair ($30) for my pre-teen daughter for xmas, she loves listening to music when she's cleaning her room etc, I figure start cheap and see how they go.

I got knock off ear pods from The Reject Shop for like $15, they rock! No issues connecting them on both phones (work iPhone and personal android) and both home pc and work pc.

Advertisement