Welcome guest! You are invited to register a free account to access our member-only forums.

Popsugar reading challenge 2021

riotproof

Awards

Finished the Enchanted wood with Dd last night. Using it for one with a song title.
A thanks means a hug, I’m so sorry, I hear you, totally agree.. depending on the context.
NerdyAndProud

Awards

I started reading The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy but could not do it. Gave up after the first few chapters.

Just reading some light and fluffy romance book then will get back to the challenge.

I have The Midnight Library loaned, I hope it is OK as PP didn't seem to like it. Otherwise I also have The Fifth Season by N. K. Jemisin for the afrofuturist genre.
riotproof

Awards

I liked the midnight library. It’s about interesting idea and I thought the main character was relatable. There were some beautiful lines in it.
A thanks means a hug, I’m so sorry, I hear you, totally agree.. depending on the context.
riotproof

Awards

Addie la rue was really, really good. Loved it.

For a book about forgetting, reread of What alice Forgot. Love that one. My fav Liane Moriarty.
riotproof

Awards

The hate you give was fantastic. I think I’ll put it on BLM but it works for generations.
Seayork2002

Awards

Team Member

I have been forgetting about this but a book coming out from one of my favourite authors is a graphic novel, I have never thought about reading one of these till she wrote one

so for others if interested the link is

https://www.fantasticfiction.com/m/val- ... stance.htm

also this is my favourite website to keep up with book series
🇦🇺 🇬🇷 🇮🇪 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
riotproof

Awards

For 1990s bestseller, Scarlett by Alexandra Ripley.
A favourite and a reread for me.

Used this list but there are others out there. https://www.ranker.com/list/best-sellin ... ling-books
riotproof

Awards

I just finished The idea of Perfection by Kate Grenville. Loved it. So much. Would strongly recommend.
Going out early and saying best book of the year so far.