IGNORED

Watch are you reading?

Ozgirl

A bit like ouir netflix and more thread.

very broad range.

i'll start, I literally picked up Leigh Sales an ordinary day.

Woah, I didnt realise how triggering it would be in just 10 pages.

I really want to push through. But think I will set it aside.

I am going to pick up sarah wilson I first, we make the beast beautiful and then This one wild and precious life.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ozgirl

• Mooguru

• Bethlehem

• Sancti-claws

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now I’m reading Sleeping Like a Baby by Pinky McKay.

I recently finished This Has Been Absolutely Lovely by Jessica Dettman, The Mother In-Law by Sally Hepworth, Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens, and Midwife Cath’s book, The First Six Weeks.

The upside of night feeds, I’m getting a lot of reading done!

Just finished All Our Shimmering Skies. Struggled through the first bit but loved it by the end. Suspect lots of people won't.

Currently listening to The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue. Really liking it so far.

Fleishman is in trouble.

Waiting for it to move on from the guys sex life.

I loved any ordinary day, but I think small bites might be a good approach.

Just finished the Rokesbury series by Julia Quinn. I was a little disappointed by book 3 as it felt very repeated. The first was fun. The last was good, but the middle two were a bit meh.

I loved any ordinary day, but I think small bites might be a good approach.

Thanks for the tip.

I'm hoping to get something out of the grief section.

A crime novel set in Yorkshire called the quartet murders, it has a posh violin in it which is like one we had in the family years ago so has made me wonder what happened to it

I'm reading Malorie by Josh Malerman.

It's the sequel to Bird Box and set 10 years after the original, when the two children are teenagers trying to test the boundaries in a world that's totally unsafe.

Just finished All Our Shimmering Skies. Struggled through the first bit but loved it by the end. Suspect lots of people won't.

I'm currently on a break from All Our Shimmering Skies. I really need a decent stretch of time to read it properly and get into it.

I started reading The Boatman's Wife by Noelle Harrison this morning. Good so far.

I’ve not long finished Unorthodox by Deborah Feldman (Then I watched the Netflix miniseries that was loosely based on it)

Both just floored me emotionally, and I’m having trouble picking anything else up to read. Might have to scour my shelves for a familiar/favourite.

• 2 weeks later...

The Red Address book - had to force myself to put it down last night as I had sleeping to do - getting to a pointy bit.

Oh, and listening to Honeybee on audio coming home from work - the only downside to a weekend is the pause of my story.

I'm rereading Lisa Regan's Josie Quinn series. She has a new one coming out in April, number 11 or 12 so I want to read all the previous ones again. I've only read them once each so I'd actually forgotten what happened in the early ones!

Advertisement