IGNORED

Cheapest online store for buying cat supplies

OscarandTilly

OscarandTilly

Hi,

Could anyone advise who they have found the cheapest for buying cat food, litter, revolution from online?

Now that we have 3 cats I’d like to save some money if I can.

TIA

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OscarandTilly

• Darryl

• LemonMyrtle

• riotproof

Top Posters In This Topic

riotproof

I don’t know what’s cheapest. I started with petcircle and they were unable to deliver my item for more than two weeks. I go to petbarn and use their repeat delivery.

LemonMyrtle

I get my dog’s Sentinel from https://www.vetsupply.com.au/ they’re usually the cheapest.

And I’m not sure if this is the same for cats, but my dog is about 9kg. If I buy the small dog Sentinel it costs $75 . But if I buy the medium dog Sentinel, and break them in half, it’s $82 for twice as many tablets!! Winner.

Check the active ingredients in the Revolution packs, you may be able to do the same with it.

Like riotproof I use pet barn repeat delivery. They often have decent sales. They also do free delivery if you spend over $60 I think it is. Which for where I live is important.

Willa May

Our local pet store price matches online pet retail stores, which means you can find wherever is cheapest online at the time (not including catch, ebay, and so on) and get them to price match it. They won't match it to the auto delivery price, just the one off delivery price and will add whatever postage the site charges but for most purchases it's free delivery anyway.

Only good if you can be bothered going in store though, or you have one close enough.

I get suto delivery from Pet circle.

I was worried at first that it would be out of sync (who knows why!) But nope its perfect (which must mean my cat eats the right amount (self dosing feeder)

• 2 weeks later...
humblebumble

I use Pet Circle, Budget Pet Supplies & sometimes Vet supplies usually for worming stuff. I always do a quick look around before I order but Pet Circle & Budget Pet are usually the cheapest.

Advertisement