IGNORED

Cat has come so far

Givingitanothergo

Givingitanothergo

So got a 15 month old nebelung that hid for so long. She’s now come so far and loves her cuddles and tickles and spending time with everyone.. sorry not much of a post. Just can’t believe the turnaround

8-A6-B2961-A5-F4-4-CB0-A5-D3-07780-AFCD886.png

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Givingitanothergo

• lazycritter

• Ozgirl

• Mooguru

Top Posters In This Topic

Never heard of nebelung before. Very cute.

Side note but nebelung would be a great brand name for a nebuliser company.

Karma Sutra

Never heard of nebelung before. Very cute.

Side note but nebelung would be a great brand name for a nebuliser company.

😂

Bornagirl

That's lovely, I'm so happy for you.

We had a cat once that was so timid she nearly didn't make it through to the adoption point. They told us to leave her inside for 'a few days' (long time ago now), but this cat hid under the claw footed bath for about the first two weeks - we'd have to take turns getting her out and holding her while the other had a shower. Then she lived on a shelf in the linen press for about another four weeks. Slowly but surely she came around. Poor things, they must be so frightened. She's lucky she found you.

Givingitanothergo

That's lovely, I'm so happy for you.

We had a cat once that was so timid she nearly didn't make it through to the adoption point. They told us to leave her inside for 'a few days' (long time ago now), but this cat hid under the claw footed bath for about the first two weeks - we'd have to take turns getting her out and holding her while the other had a shower. Then she lived on a shelf in the linen press for about another four weeks. Slowly but surely she came around. Poor things, they must be so frightened. She's lucky she found you.

So frightened. This gorgeous girl came from Perth. So 5 hour plane ride and then new owners. One day we couldn’t find her anywhere. I was convinced she somehow got onto the balcony and jumped off. Finally found her under my sons bed. He’d shut his door when he left for school so she’d been there all day

They are a fairly new breed to Australia and basically a long haired Russian blue I believe. But I don’t know much about cats

Advertisement