• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Darryl

• Hills Mum Bec

• FiveAus

• Givingitanothergo

Top Posters In This Topic

3256-F8-DF-0-B83-485-B-B8-CB-0-DD22-F404153.jpg

For those who used to hang out in the Pets space and heard my woe regarding how hard it was for my mum to adopt a rescue dog. This is her lovely new companion

I love these threads 😃

This is Gizmo, she’ll be 15 in two weeks. She likes to cuddle books

9-ACC262-C-BCA9-46-F4-BB9-B-2-B143-D546551.jpg

These are our boys Everett (ginger) and Reznor (black). We had to say goodbye to them last week, but they were beautiful boys ❤️

82-D45-A67-2-CD7-416-A-9116-805141-E4-AAB0.jpg

B5-D06565-898-A-4494-9-BD5-B09-C147-F6-BE3.jpg

This is Bella who we inherited when her previous owner passed away and the husband couldnt care for her.

Originally we were only keeping her until he felt better but he has said he wont take her away from the kids now and she has weaseled her way into our hearts.

After a shocking 2020 she was just the thing we all needed <3

Bella.jpg

All my pets are rescues.

Tintin is a scaredy cat and is now eight years old.

4-CC6-C84-E-850-D-4022-B9-FD-482-DE00-F5-B17.jpg

Lexi is adorable and knows it. I got her a week after my mum died which makes her five years old now. As I am trying to improve my mobility, I go for a short walk every night. Lexi accompanies me nearly every time. She gets to each house we pass, stops and meows loudly at me, like she is worried I’m lost and need to come back. Last night however she only went the length of the street and waited for my return.

84-B3-EBED-F171-43-A1-9-B66-4802724612-FF.jpg

Then there is Dog, or Puppy Woo (they kids call her Sheba). She was a homeless man’s dog and was severely undernourished when he got her. We have had her for two and half years now. For the first six months I really didn’t want her. Now I love her and when she isn’t sleeping in DS’s bed, she is shadowing me.

3-A6013-AB-2-C26-4581-BD3-F-D3-D4-C8-C5-F57-F.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I have lots of pets but this is my newest puppy. Bred by me, destined for the show ring when dog shows resume. Cute as a button and full of sass. Her name is Bridget, she is 14 weeks old.

bridgettree.jpg

Don't mind me, just taking my puppy for a walk. She has little legs and gets really tired so she goes in her doggy backpack. I bought her this year. Her name is Mae and she is a pedigree shih tzu.

20201115-020811.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The first silkie hatched yesterday, with another this morning.

Georgiana is being such a good mum. We snuck a few duck eggs under her too and one is developing so fingers crossed!

20201206-074801.jpg

This is Rush. I've had him since he was 10 weeks old and he's the father of my latest litter. He's really grown up over the Covid lockdown and I'm looking forward to getting him to some shows when they resume. He is the most handsome young man and a real sweetheart.

IMG-4837.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
squeekums-the-elf

20151027-140316.jpg

Chocolate

DSC00165.jpg

bubbles

DSC00202.jpg

Boris

There also about 45 0dd chooks n chicks, about 30 chicks and 15 hens/roosters, a budgie, and fish lol

There also a stray cat who hangs out with our chooks, hasnt touched one, if anything he scared of them and they peck at him when he eats, we trying to tame him slowly

Advertisement