IGNORED

SA COVID-19 support thread

Darryl

Just a reminder to everyone to keep checking in, as the police have warned they are going to crack down on both individuals and businesses, as the QR code check in numbers seem to have dropped off.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lees75

• Over and out

• Hills Mum Bec

• Lizzard breath

Top Posters In This Topic

Lizzard breath

I can’t tell you how many places I checked into today. We went tho the Plaza as DS needed to buy a birthday gift for a friend and he didn’t know what he wanted, so we checked into every shop we walked into, which was quite a few. Then had to check into 2 different sports tonight as well.

The majority of people I saw at the shops were also checking in. The worst place is the supermarkets, with so many just walking straight past the QR code into the shop 🙄.

squeekums-the-elf

Just a reminder to everyone to keep checking in, as the police have warned they are going to crack down on both individuals and businesses, as the QR code check in numbers seem to have dropped off.

They dropped off cos its inconvenient

If someone where I work ends up driving off before paying for fuel cos there a line at the code, I get in shit for a petrol drive off.

If they want businesses to comply they need to tell big bosses to have on extra staff to police it..

My main concern is if people pay, dont care if they check in. As it stands there is no way for me to comply with safety rules of store and make people scan in.

There is no way I can make every person do it on my own. That simple

This is a strange lifting of a restriction? I guess it would help for people hosting parties, weddings etc at home, if they will have to lodge a COVID safe plan with the govt!

BREAKING: From midnight, caps on home gatherings in South Australia will be lifted from a maximum of 50 people to 200.

However, people hosting more than 50 people will be required to have:

- a COVID safe plan

- a COVID marshal

- QR code scanning

At this stage, there has been no change made to the SA-NSW border.

Has anyone seen the Insta poll that ShitAdelaide ran to find the greatest SA-er of all time? There were a lot of well-deserving nominees, such as Julia Gillard, Jimmy Barnes, Funi the Panda, Cosi, but the semi finalists were Sir Don Bradman vs Eddie Betts and Prof Nicola Spurrier vs Hill top Hoods. They have cancelled the grand final poll because they couldn’t make us chose between The Don and Prof Spurrier- lol!

Hills Mum Bec

Has anyone seen the Insta poll that ShitAdelaide ran to find the greatest SA-er of all time? There were a lot of well-deserving nominees, such as Julia Gillard, Jimmy Barnes, Funi the Panda, Cosi, but the semi finalists were Sir Don Bradman vs Eddie Betts and Prof Nicola Spurrier vs Hill top Hoods. They have cancelled the grand final poll because they couldn’t make us chose between The Don and Prof Spurrier- lol!

Love it! Eddie could have won until he defected back to Carlton.

• 3 weeks later...
Advertisement