As a guest, you're only seeing half the picture - register now for access to ALL of our forums. ×
IGNORED

Jimmy Rees - corona/states skits - fluff

Ghost Girl

So who has been following the Jimmy Rees facebook/insta skits of the states arguing about covid. I have the ear worm stuck in my head tonight " if there is one case of corona shut your borders." It has been one of the few funny things to come out of this all that makes me laugh out loud. I reckon he could do adult comedy now!!

Sorry if this has already been started as a thread. I couldn't see one under a search

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ghost Girl

• Paddlepop

• riotproof

• Milly Molly Mandy

Top Posters In This Topic

Love them - actually I was waiting for someone to write jimmy giggle in the a-z coronavirus thread. I keep missing the letter j.

Me too its what made me think of this.

I love the "spoons" also. Many many options in life.

The first thing I said when WA got it's recent case was 'I can't wait for the next Jimmy episode'.

I also love packaging guy and Jason. And the guy who decides horoscopes.

These are very very funny.. heaps of people at work who don’t have kids have no idea who giggle and hoot are and like “where did this guy come from?”

Oh, I love these! I hardly watch videos on my phone so whenever he hears anything my 2yo says 'is that Jimmy giggle on your phone, mumma?'.

*guilty*

The packaging guy ones are my favourite, but the ones during iso kept me sane

Milly Molly Mandy

I love the state ones because they are spot on with showing how ridiculous the states have been with how they communicate with and treat each other.

I love the state ones because they are spot on with showing how ridiculous the states have been with how they communicate with and treat each other.

I was just about to say this, they are hilariously accurate.

Susan StoHelit

“Shut up Tasmania”

He is very good at acting the different characters. Some of the little things he throws in, subtle traits, are quite funny.

How much money would all those videos make him? It’s basically his full time job isn’t it? He started in lockdown when (I assume) all his other acting work would have dried up, like the giggle and hoot live shows, he would have been doing those all year instead of online videos. It’s hard to switch to such a big online presence, he has done well.

I love the packaging guy. And the restrictions.

I had an argument with my kids about it being Jimmy Giggle after they asked me who it was. I don't understand how they couldn't see it. I figured it must be like the superman/clark kent thing with the glasses. Lose the hideous shirt, and it's like he's a whole new person.

I love the packaging guy. And the restrictions.

I had an argument with my kids about it being Jimmy Giggle after they asked me who it was. I don't understand how they couldn't see it. I figured it must be like the superman/clark kent thing with the glasses. Lose the hideous shirt, and it's like he's a whole new person.

His recent announcement of tours had him trying on his hideous shirt. It still fits, the pants not so much. Was hilarious. I'm sad as my DD is too old for his shows now. We loved them back in the day. It was our bedtime routine..... see you in the morning, hoot hoot. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Advertisement