IGNORED

VIC support thread #3

Darryl

We have tickets to a show on Saturday. I think they sold 75% of the seating. But now they’re only allowed 50%. No idea what’s going to happen with the tickets. It’s awkward not knowing.

DH just messaged one of his conspiracy theorist friends and wished him well for the next 9 days of lockdown and asked if he needed anything, as he had posted repeatedly on fb about it going for 2 weeks. Friend didn't get it.

Oh well.

I'm just happy to return to normal and I really want to leave the house tomorrow to go somewhere other than a playground. Just in case, you know? I don't want to regret staying at home but also have nowhere to be (lots of little errands but nothing urgent...).

At the risk of turning everyone off their dinner, here's what that complete berk, aka Tim Smith, had to say about the current state of events:

Screen-Shot-2021-02-17-at-6-56-31-pm.jpg

Maybe we just need the NSW premier’s advice on how to keep quiet and cover up hotel quarantine outbreaks by saying “we are not sure of the link” a lot and how to suck up to the Murdoch press.

So happy school is back tomorrow! We rushed around Friday and moved DD 18th family party to Friday night. Friend party this Saturday has been changed to 5 close friends but at least she can do something. So many friends couldn’t do anything last year

Ffs So actually DH work has not gone back to pre circuit breaker levels which means he may be stood down again. My brain has just fucking reclenched

Ffs So actually DH work has not gone back to pre circuit breaker levels which means he may be stood down again. My brain has just fucking reclenched

What sort of work does he do that will be affected by the remaining restrictions?

What sort of work does he do that will be affected by the remaining restrictions?

It’s kind of outing. He’s a full time employee but due to covid the work has been ad hoc with very little notice As it is he has one day of guaranteed work then not sure after that. We’re not going to starve but the it’s the not knowing

Sorry if it’s been asked and answered but does anyone know how long the new rules are in place for?

We wanted to have my parents 60th wedding anniversary but there’s more than 5 of us!

rewritethestars

Til next Friday *Hotchocolate*. Daniel Andrews said that gives the full 14 day cycle and then they’ll reassess, depending on numbers.

Sorry if it’s been asked and answered but does anyone know how long the new rules are in place for?

We wanted to have my parents 60th wedding anniversary but there’s more than 5 of us!

More than 20? The weathers gorgeous atm

[mention]Oriental lily[/mention] looks like they’re in luck, from what I read, Tas is to completely lift its restrictions midnight Saturday.

Ah Melbourne (and the rest of Vic!) it's good to be unlocked. This morning I dropped two kids to swim squad while I went to the gym. Now DP has taken all 3 off to school. Tonight DP will take one to swimming lessons while I take the other two to cricket training. The kids were so excited to swim and go to school.

Ugh, back to the 1 hour ring trip through traffic to get to school. They're too lazy to catch the bus in time this year. Well oldest is, girl flat out refuses. Little one is too young.

We've changed our school bus stop, so DS and I had a very pleasant walk to the bus stop and then I had a very pleasant walk home. Now sitting down with a coffee, ahhhhh.

Advertisement