IGNORED

Recommendations for books on cheating

Daffy2016

So DD 3.5 year old watched an episode of paw patrol (god help me) where someone cheats to win a car race. She’s now taken this character on as a role model and talks about winning all the time, and how she would cheat ‘like the Cheetah’ to win.

We’re obviously not watching that anymore and we’re talking a lot about having fun etc, but can anyone recommend some books, shows or movies about playing fair? I think part of the attraction is the character is female, looks cool, drives a car with heaps of gadgets etc, so anything similar would be great.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• riotproof

• Kiwi Bicycle

• Lou-bags

• Daffy2016

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiwi Bicycle

Blaze and the Monster Machine has the " not so good guy" car, Crusher, who always tries to cheat and his friend Pickle tries to stop him. It always backfires.

Cars is a good movie for this concept.

Also Blaze as mentioned up thread. I loved Blaze for my boys, lots of educational concepts (maths and physics etc) as well as the cheating aspect. Shame it doesn’t have more female characters (though I do like that Blaze’s mechanic is a woman).

Pretty sure there was an ep in Nella

The Princess Knight about cheating too actually.

Advertisement