IGNORED

Favourite wire free bra?

LemonMyrtle

LemonMyrtle

What’s your favourite wire free bra? I need some new ones and I can’t find my old ones anymore which I think were Target.

Also, I need a 16A, which is impossible to find.

Thanks!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LemonMyrtle

• Paddlepop

• banyan

• Little Bear

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could wear wire free but the world is not ready for that sight.

I bought my DD a wire free in Kmart last week, she is sick at the moment and can't do wires and she said it was the most comfy she has worn for a long time. She does have a slightly bigger cup size though.

LemonMyrtle

I have some like that and I find them hard to wash. The removable padded bits get all folded up, and twisted and tangled in the wash, and it’s so hard to remove and replace them through the little slots at the sides. Don’t know why they can’t just sew them in place.

LemonMyrtle

Bonds do some wire and padding free ones.

I need the padding 😂😂 give me ALL the padding.

I’ll look at Bonds again, although I find bonds a bit narrow around the chest and for vanity reasons I refuse to buy a size 18 bra when I’m a size 14 top, lol.

Seayork2002

I like Target & Big W ones and I think I have one from Kmart but can't remember I am a 16D and I get the basic normal nonwire beige (not sure the actual technical colour) but boring ones

added sorry I have no idea why I said underwire I have never worn those I mean no wire ones

LemonMyrtle

The last bra I bought from Kmart was on clearance for $3.80! They’re so cheap.

MIL can’t believe how many bras I own. (Which is far too many, most I don’t even wear) but she also doesn’t shop at Kmart, lol. I can buy 10 bras for every 1 she buys.

Greenbean

I’ll look at Bonds again, although I find bonds a bit narrow around the chest and for vanity reasons I refuse to buy a size 18 bra when I’m a size 14 top, lol.

Interesting - I find bonds I can get a 16 all other bra are an 18 (so bonds generous around the chest)

I have Bonds wire free and uniglo wire free.

DaLittleEd

I rip the padding out, lol. I’m a 12A and I really don’t know how I’d cope if I was more buxom. Possibly live in sports bras.

I always was smaller in this department and very comfortable, until pregnancy and breastfeeding. I mean we are only talking a 14B or something now but it seems soooo huge and uncomfortable compared to before that I do live in sports bras.

OP strongly recommend the Triumph Traction sports bras if you need a wirefree sports bra too (I think some are wired but most models aren't).

LemonMyrtle

Back from the shops. I bought 2 of these from cotton on. They’re perfect. I got the L, which feels like a 16B, but the cut and stretch means they don’t gape much on my smaller boobs. The chest band is so stretch that I’m not on the last hook. Perfect bra!

They only had 2 in the L so I’m going to go buy another 4 online, lol. A good wire free bra is hard to find.

https://cottonon.com/AU/wirefree-everyday-t-shirt-bra/668121-31.html?dwvar_668121-31_color=668121-31&cgid=wirefree-bras&originalPid=668121-31#start=9

Also, for the smaller busted ladies, Target have some “post surgery” bras. They’re wire free, come in small cup sizes, and have a slot for extra padding if need be. The 16A fitted me well, but it’s wasnt as flattering as the ones I had already bought. But I’ll keep them in mind for next time, or if I ever want something to stuff to fill in a dress.

LemonMyrtle

Dammit, they’re out of stock of size L online too, except for purple. Weird. Hope they get more in.

I just wear a sport bra I got from Costco - I think maybe Puma brand??? I took out the padding as it always fell out.

I'm like a 10A so it just makes me more flat lol. I actually don't need to wear a bra but I don't like pokey out nipples lol

I rip the padding out, lol. I’m a 12A and I really don’t know how I’d cope if I was more buxom. Possibly live in sports bras.

I cannot get sport bras on or off without wrenching my shoulders.

Anyway, it's nice to meet some other A cups.

LM have you tired the girl bras made by Bonds? I am a 14 A and they work for me. I hate a tight band across my ribs and these are comfy enough. and padded.

I wear Berlei Barely There t-shirt bras in 14A size. Very comfortable.

I like them too, but now there isn't enough lift as I get older and they look weird under Tshirts.

LemonMyrtle

Like Banyan, I’m not a fan or sports bras cause they’re just that little bit hard to get on and off.

Also, sports bras minimise the bust, cause they’re design to hold them tight for sports, but I like to maximise my bust and get whatever extra boobage out of a bra I can.

Advertisement