IGNORED

We love Nagi and cooking from Recipetineats

TheGreenSheep

I made this cous cous salad with sundried tomatoes:

https://www.recipetineats.com/couscous-salad-feta/

Super quick, easy and delicious! I made it for what I thought was going to be a bbq but turned out to be just some finger food and snacks, so without plates and forks I didn't even put it out. I ate it for lunch every day for the week instead!

I’ve done the meringue slab before, but as 4x different sections with different toppings. Was easy and looked great. Will be doing again this year as it’s gluten free

DH loves Nagi's Chop Suey (Chicken Stir Fry).

We like that one too. Very good with noodles as well.

Her cashew nut chicken is also good, as is the beef and broccoli stir fry.

I keep the Charlie Brown sauce in the fridge for wing it stir fries too.

I'm making cashew chicken today for DH's lunches this week! It's his favourite

Finding Nagi and Recipe Tin was one of the biggest pluses of Covid lockdown, so much more time to cook at home and we all needed delicious and comforting food that was easy to make.

Is it weird that I'm excited that Harris Farm has come to Brisbane? Nagi mentions them all the time so I'm going for a stickybeak this weekend

Oh I didn't realise she did.

I used to live across from one, and now live a short drive from one of their more 'concept' store, so retailers inside, i.e. Hudson Meats, as well as their own brand.

I do rate them!

Is it weird that I'm excited that Harris Farm has come to Brisbane? Nagi mentions them all the time so I'm going for a stickybeak this weekend

I used to live across from one, and now live a short drive from one of their more 'concept' store, so retailers inside, i.e. Hudson Meats, as well as their own brand.

I do rate them!

I have noticed sometimes she says she gets certain ingredients from there so I'm dying for a look.

If you're after a raging Saturday out come trawling a supermarket with me 😂

I do feel like a mega creeper now though lol

I do rate them!

I have noticed sometimes she says she gets certain ingredients from there so I'm dying for a look.

Harrisfarm are very good. Sign up for their email specials. They often have quite good specials, even in meat if the store carries those. The imperfect picks range are often really good value.

I can’t go anymore because my closest one is in a super annoying shopping centre and is like 25 minutes drive.. it’s not actually that far, but it is a pita.

I do rate them!

LOL!

Did the stuffing and trifle for Christmas lunch 1 today and they were great.

Doing the Juicy Roast Turkey, slow cooker roast lamb leg, gravy and duck fat potatoes for Christmas lunch 2 tomorrow, none of which I've made before - eep.

I’m trying the Christmas tree pavlova tomorrow wish me luck.

How did you go? Mine looked great....at first and then it became the Leaning Tree of Pisa and ended up an Eatons Mess. But tasted great.

Stuffed Olive

Has anyone made this https://www.recipetineats.com/slow-cooked-lamb-shawarma/

I thought the cardamom was a huge amount and also out of place? Do you think she meant cinnamon?

Anyway I ignored the cardamom and added about half a teaspoon of cinnamon and the same of allspice.

I've only made this spice mix as a marinade for chicken and it's great. But I love the taste of cardamom!

I did Nagi’s maple ham glaze which was amazing. And made the couscous and sun dried tomato salad to take to Christmas lunch which everyone loved.

I made the maple ham glaze as well. Gosh it was good. Cooking the ham for longer at a low temp kept it very tender.

Hills Mum Bec

I’m trying the Christmas tree pavlova tomorrow wish me luck.

Having the Chinese crispy pork belly tonight.

I’ve got my pavlova rounds in the oven right now to assemble for tonight’s dessert.

Advertisement