IGNORED

What are you streaming? The Netflix and more thread.

Lady Sybil Vimes

I've been all about Versailles on SBS lately. There are 30 sumptuous episodes for you to binge. Gorgeous sets, amazing costumes, handsome men in tights, treason, treachery, debauchery, poisoning, punishment, and again - handsome men in tights. What's not to love?

If you haven’t seen The Dig, you need to. It’s the story of the excavation of the Sutton Hoo mounds in England on the cusp of WW2.

Yeah we knew this was coming and we told DS a little about it when we saw some of it at the British Museum so will try to watch it with him

I heard good reports on it

Hills Mum Bec

I have just finished Bloom and really liked that. It reminded me a lot of Glitch.

Watched the first episode The Stand, I will continue but not a fan of the time shifts.

I'm a few episodes into Bridgerton and I just don't think it's my thing. I'm only watching it because of all the hype but I think I am going to give up on it.

If you haven’t seen The Dig, you need to. It’s the story of the excavation of the Sutton Hoo mounds in England on the cusp of WW2.

How good was it! Loved it. And want to see the real thing now,

Teenage Bounty Hunters has a modern Buffy feel, it took an episode but I'm really enjoying it. Don't watch the trailer it does *nothing* for this show, it's so much better than that.

Chocolate Addict

Am I supposed to know what the Sutton Hoo mounds are? I have seen the preview and thought of watching it.

I enjoyed Superstore, they left the last episode as a cliff hanger so I hope there is another season.

Currently watching Bling Empire - it is one of those train wreck reality tv type shows that you just can't turn off. lol Probably like Shah's of Sunset but with rich Asians instead.

I watched the movie Palmer on Apple. It was pretty good, though obviously a bit predictable. Whatshisface made me forget who he was and the kid was cute.

Oh and schitts creek is very very funny. once you get about halfway through the first season, it improves markedly but I am up to season 5 and it just gets better.

I didn’t realise how well drawn the characters are.

I’m rewatching Bones on prime. I forgot both how early some things happen and how long it took for other things to happen and dreading them.

Looking forward to Alias when Star is added to disney plus.

Oh and schitts creek is very very funny. once you get about halfway through the first season, it improves markedly but I am up to season 5 and it just gets better.

I agree with you completely. I started watching with the family and was convinced it wasn’t my thing and then found myself really enjoying it half-way through the first season. I was sad when we finished the series as I really came to love the characters.

I agree with you Someone.

The guy who plays Roland really annoys me. I’m sure that’s at least part of the reason I struggled the first time.

I agree with you completely. I started watching with the family and was convinced it wasn’t my thing and then found myself really enjoying it half-way through the first season. I was sad when we finished the series as I really came to love the characters.

DH and I were ok the first few episodes, now we are up to middle of series 2 I think and have given up he says it drags and the story does not seem to be going anywhere, the characters all annoy me for different reasons but I do like them for other reasons.

I may go back to it myself one day but am liking superstore more then there is rewatching trollied, Vera, Cracker, Morse, Cracker, Mr Brown (or whatever it is called) Grantchester, end of Spooks and DCI Banks, Death in Paradise, Mr Inbetween, Mount Pleasant to get through first and I have more but have gone blank on them

Has anyone watched "It's a Sin" (on Stan).

I thought I'd clicked to watch the trailer but by the time I realised it was actually ep 1 I was hooked. Love the way the characters were introduced. I laughed out loud at one scene (which you'll probably guess if you've seen it).

I've only watched the one episode so far, as I know it's going to get heavy as the series goes on, but I really want to finish it - just only want to watch it when I'm in the right mood.

Plus I still haven't finished season 2 of Hidden (not liking it as much as season one, it's a bit slow with what feels like lots of pointless 'filler' stuff - like watching someone mope about the house for a while. Drink their coffee. Smoke a cigarette thoughtfully. The actor who plays Mia is superb though, chilling. Makes up for all the other guff).

I have watched Schitts from go to whoa 3 times now and I am pretty sure I will watch again.

There is nothing I do not love about this series. I am so sad that it is done for ever.

PS. I have Schitt's pyjamas with "fold in the cheese' written on the front. Depending on how far through the seasons people are they will know what this means.

Is their new Death in paradise? Always takes the abc so long to get it.

Not sure i am trying to catchup

I liked the red haired guy much more than I expected. It was easy to forget him from My Family. I loved that sitcom.

I have watched Schitts from go to whoa 3 times now and I am pretty sure I will watch again.

There is nothing I do not love about this series. I am so sad that it is done for ever.

I can really see how clever the writing is now. And I adore David. So refreshing to have characters that are more than one dimension.

Is their new Death in paradise? Always takes the abc so long to get it.

Not sure i am trying to catchup

I liked the red haired guy much more than I expected. It was easy to forget him from My Family. I loved that sitcom.

I can really see how clever the writing is now. And I adore David. So refreshing to have characters that are more than one dimension.

I recently watched David on Canada's version of Great Bake Off, he was hilarious.

Because We’re numnuts we didn’t realize TAR was on last night so we started 60 days in (Foxtel) season 6, that’s an eye opener, we’ve previously only watched series 1

My hipster stepson suggested It’s always sunny in Philadelphia (from 2005) we’ve never seen it before, it’s very bingey.

New death in paradise is on foxtel and binge. A new one is released each Friday. I think 3 or 4 episodes are out now. I miss the first and 2nd detectives though, but Florence is back.

Kids and I enjoyed watching a couple of episodes of Blown up I think it’s called. About glass makers on Netflix.

Advertisement