IGNORED

What are you streaming? The Netflix and more thread.

Lady Sybil Vimes

I'm cheating on Virgin River with Orange is the New Black, started watching it yesterday on a whim, now up to episode four. It is hilarious!

Oh, I meant say that I was further into Schitt's creek than I thought and have finished it. Such a lovely last episode, and all the episodes actually. I think I'm going to buy the dvd box set and I literally cannot remember the last time I thought that about a tv show.

Hills Mum Bec

Finished a Bridgerton, it definitely got better in the last half of the season.

Watched the first episode of Aftertaste on iView, mainly because it was filmed in the Adelaide Hills, love picking the familiar filming locations. It was good.

Watched The Drowning. It was definitely compelling and I enjoyed watching it but yes, sooo many plot holes.

Chillipeppers

Has anyone read the book Firefly Lane.. is the husband meant to have an Australian accent?

I haven’t read the book but just finished this series and really liked it. I hope it renews for a second season.

Givingitanothergo

Finished a Bridgerton, it definitely got better in the last half of the season.

Watched the first episode of Aftertaste on iView, mainly because it was filmed in the Adelaide Hills, love picking the familiar filming locations. It was good.

Watched The Drowning. It was definitely compelling and I enjoyed watching it but yes, sooo many plot holes.

Finished the drowning this afternoon. It was compelling and had to know but yes so many plot holes. It had such a good base line story.. but it was too simplified and convenient. I still enjoyed it

Has anyone read the book Firefly Lane.. is the husband meant to have an Australian accent?

I haven’t read the book but just finished this series and really liked it. I hope it renews for a second season.

I can't see how it wouldn't. It's rating well. Sarah Clarke has a huge response on her twitter alone.

@Seayork2002 omfg. You are not going to be disappointed in the Drowning!

Tell me about Drowning . :)

Stan. 4 episodes. English mystery/crime. 4 year old boy drowns at a family picnic at a lake, body is never found. Mother sees a boy of what would be his current age, is convinced it is him, and becomes obsessed.

Sounds a bit like the Bobby Dunbar case from the early 1900s. I wonder if the idea stems from that?

Chillipeppers

I can't see how it wouldn't. It's rating well. Sarah Clarke has a huge response on her twitter alone.

I was reading the reviews online and the critics didn’t rate it too well. I’m hoping I just came across some bad reviews because I really enjoyed it and I want a season 2 now.

I have read Firefly Lane. I can't remember if the husband is Australian though.

I started watching it last night. Very watchable.

Also watched an episode of Superstore which was funny, and different.

I just finished Firefly Lane last night. Without giving spoilers.... did I miss something? We weren’t supposed to know what happened were we or did I fall asleep and miss it🤔

We don’t know why the last scene happened.

I found a link explaining all my questions but I can’t work out how to do the cute spoiler thing.

There will hopefully be season 2. Apparently the end deviates slightly from the book.

I've tried to get into Bridgerton, I can't get past the second episode. I know people say stick with it, but I just can't get into it.

I've tried to get into Bridgerton, I can't get past the second episode. I know people say stick with it, but I just can't get into it.

Like the book I think it needed some serious editing.

We don’t know why the last scene happened.

I found a link explaining all my questions but I can’t work out how to do the cute spoiler thing.

There will hopefully be season 2. Apparently the end deviates slightly from the book.

Thank goodness 🤣. I thought I might be going nuts. Hmmm, maybe I’ll do a little google .......

For the spoiler thing if you go to 'full editor and preview' t the bottom of a post you are typing then it is the option along the bar at the top which is a line through a picture of an eye, you type in between the 2 spoiler word bits

[spoil]the spoiler is I worked it myself which for me is a miracle[/spoil]

Oh hooray, I did it.

Thank you! I did find a different article that had the outline of what happened between Kate and Tully from the book, but the show has not strictly followed the book so I guess we wait and find out. Will be ages though, if season 2 is not even approved yet 😖

You guys will probably know what this is, I saw a preview and wanted to watch it, now I can't remember what it's called.

Two women, both are recently widowed and they bond in grief counselling and become friends. I think one of them is searching for her husbands killer. Name of the series?

You guys will probably know what this is, I saw a preview and wanted to watch it, now I can't remember what it's called.

Two women, both are recently widowed and they bond in grief counselling and become friends. I think one of them is searching for her husbands killer. Name of the series?

Dead to me?

Oh hooray, I did it.

Thank you! I did find a different article that had the outline of what happened between Kate and Tully from the book, but the show has not strictly followed the book so I guess we wait and find out. Will be ages though, if season 2 is not even approved yet 😖

Even though critics aren’t liking it, people are watching it. 650 tweets about it in the last hour.

Advertisement