IGNORED

TTC - February

seemingly

PositiveVibes90

Morning ladies, not sure whats up with this cycle. Had my bday last Thursday and are currently in the process of moving out of our house (in with the in-laws!). House goes up on the market in 2 weeks. So I've been very busy, but managing to stay on top of my cycle tracking. FF hasn't picked up ovulation and hasn't detected a dip in temp, but I'm sure I did ovulate on Friday. That morning I had a sleep in and took my temp 1.5hrs later, so maybe this was enough to not pick up a drop as my temp had risen too much? who knows!

So I'm thinking I'm now 3 DPO? Good thing is, the next 2 weeks are crazy busy for me so I'm hoping I can keep distracted and not test like a mad woman!

s-ToFE9N.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blizzy

• Peachy

• RainbowRoad

• Allegra99

Top Posters In This Topic

So apparently for me, no symptoms = pregnancy. Though I may have spoken too soon as I've been nauseous these last few days. Congrats too, [mention]Allegra99[/mention] :) I've booked an appointment with a doctor, but it seems so far away. I'll do some extra reading, of course, but first time being pregnant so no idea what I'm doing. I'm trying to be super careful about everything... Keeping it secret until 12 weeks... Excited but overwhelmed too.

Picture1.png

Ok 10dpo this morning. Looks pretty positive to me! I’ve officially run out of tests now, so won’t be able to test again until I shop. Which is probably a good thing haha. AF not due til Sunday, so I’ll probably test again then.

89-C18-E5-D-E018-4-A56-B900-D4-BF02-E8816-E.jpg

Good luck to everyone else xx

PositiveVibes90

Oh how exciting!! congrats [mention]Allegra99[/mention] & [mention]seemingly[/mention]

Here's to more BFP's this month!!

FF has finally decided O day was CD 12 (this is based on Peak OPK as I never got a temp dip but my temping times were a bit crazy this cycle) My Peak OPK was in the evening though, so I'm actually thinking O day was CD13, which was the morning I took my temp much later and potentially missed the dip??

Anyway, I'm around 4/5 DPO - will try and not test this weekend and wait until Monday morning, but who am I kidding - I know I'll cave HAHA

[mention]Allegra99[/mention] I was expecting my period sometime in the first week of February. I wasn't tracking very well because I'd had irregular periods after removing my Implanon in November. I think I could be anywhere from four to six weeks pregnant, but no idea! Doctors appointment this weekend, so I'll let you guys know. Congrats on your own positive test! :) How're you feeling?

Best of luck, [mention]PositiveVibes90[/mention]!

After having a flashing smiley all week, I finally got a solid smiley today 🎉 I’ve had a great set up for this, husband has been willing and I must maintain it over the weekend!

PositiveVibes90

So we’ve moved out of our house and into the in laws this weekend just gone while we sell and buy a new one. It’s been a bit hectic. yesterday I had a temp dip below my cover line but I measured 1.5hs late and I had the fan on all night. I woke up quite cold. This morning my temp rose again so I tested with internet cheapie and I saw a faint line. Not trusting it 100% I got two boxes of frers and sure enough I have a BFP on frer!

It’s not super strong yet, but it’s definitely not a squinted and it’s pink in real life. I’m over the moon and remaining hopefully it’s a sticky!

7-C19-E031-CB8-F-4-DE4-B3-E4-395-D286-EB5-AC.jpg

I’m about 10-11dpo

Anyone else due to test???

Xox

Seems like everyone has a bfp this month.

No testing for sometime for me here.

Not me! 😏 I don't even OV until the start of March... CD 16 and counting... Long cycles suck

Not me! 😏 I don't even OV until the start of March... CD 16 and counting... Long cycles suck

I’m hearing ya! I didn’t ovulate to CD21 and today is 1DPO!

I’m hearing ya! I didn’t ovulate to CD21 and today is 1DPO!

I'm not due to OV until cd24 😏 it takes forever!

Just got my solid smiley. So OV tomorrow and probably test around 8th Mar.

Close to me too! FF has my test day as the 8th too 🤷🏼‍♀️

8 is my lucky number. Hopefully it will be lucky for both of us [mention]Blizzy[/mention] 🤞

Advertisement