IGNORED

What are you streaming? The Netflix and more thread.

Lady Sybil Vimes

I can't handle sex scenes as I can't handle the sloppy, sucking, slurping kissing noises on tv sounds like a dog chewing a wet bone not nice at all

no offense to dogs

It's the sound an in-season bitch makes when she's licking her bits in the middle of the night. It has a name. It's called "glopping". And sex noises sound exactly like glopping.

Remind me to nominate this for post of the year.

I want to use “glopping” in another conversation

Lemon myrtle, I think it’s perfect for this weekend.

I also have mentioned in the other thread about it, I am quite liking the books, though I’m listening not reading. They are lovely bits of puff.

I actually liked the second and third stories better than the first.

I had a big week last week. The books were prefect for reading when the brain can’t really concentrate on anything too serious.

Watched the final episode of Your Honor,,,

Was it worth the effort? I still haven't gone back to it, can't get past sulky boy.

This is our thoughts too, we have 2 eps left to watch but keep saying we must watch them but never actually doing it.

Watching Firefly Lane. It is pretty good, though I don't understand why they felt the need for a jump forward in the second episode. It was almost a spoiler. If you have seen it you will know what I mean.

I have to admit though, I am really not a fan of Katherine Heigl so it is a struggle. lol

I had to google Kate's husband due to his Aussie accent and familiar look, only to find out he is Josh Lawson's brother, I lurve Josh. :D

I just finished this now and I’m really confused.... the jumping back and forward annoyed me and have no idea what happened at the end and why 🤷🏻‍♀️

I googled the Aussie too...

Not sure i am trying to catchup

I liked the red haired guy much more than I expected. It was easy to forget him from My Family. I loved that sitcom.

I have watched Schitts from go to whoa 3 times now and I am pretty sure I will watch again.

There is nothing I do not love about this series. I am so sad that it is done for ever.

I can really see how clever the writing is now. And I adore David. So refreshing to have characters that are more than one dimension.

I recently watched David on Canada's version of Great Bake Off, he was hilarious.

Where can I find Canada's great bake off to watch?

Watched the final episode of Your Honor,,,

Was it worth the effort? I still haven't gone back to it, can't get past sulky boy.

Anything I said about Adam would be spoiler alert territory and I honestly still don't know if it was worth watching the series-if it was solely based on what a parent is willing to sacrifice for their child I guess so??????

VeritasVinumArte

Amazon Prime Documentary - Marketing the Messiah was a very interesting documentary (I saw this as a lapsed agnostic Catholic). The presenter is Aussie too. Will get the kids (11/13/15 who attended Catholic schools) to watch on the coming weekend.

Amazon Prime Documentary - Marketing the Messiah was a very interesting documentary (I saw this as a lapsed agnostic Catholic). The presenter is Aussie too. Will get the kids (11/13/15 who attended Catholic schools) to watch on the coming weekend.

Was he a very naughty boy?

VeritasVinumArte

He did mention various factions in Judea at the time including The People’s Front of Judea and the Judea People’s Front.

I would have dumped Netflix if it weren't for the kids watching it. I'm over it. I can't find anything decent to watch anymore. Its all boring. I kept it mainly to watch the final season of 13 reasons why, and I watched the last season the day it came out, last year.

I did watch Greenland (Gerard Butler) on Prime last weekend. That was surprisingly good. Very similar premise to Deep Impact/2012, but I love Butler so gave it a try. Also watched a couple of really bad B grade movies.

Lady Sybil Vimes

We just watched Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez on Netflix. It was very well made and gobsmacking. I'd never heard of Hernandez before and didn't think I'd be into this but it was gripping.

I am listening to them to make boring things more fun. They are not the most authentic historicals and she does overuse some words, but overall I’m liking them. The first one is not that great imo. But I liked 2&3 more.

I want to watch Quoll Farm, but the kids don’t.

I solved that problem (husband, not kids) by buying my own TV and having it mounted on the bedroom wall. Now my little bit of everyday luxury is to go to bed early, knit and watch what I want to watch.

Sometimes he comes to bed and criticizes what I'm watching and gets told to shut his gob, I didn't ask his opinion.

outlander season 5

I just used my toddlers nap time to watch Outlander, unproductive but so worth it. Although I did prefer it when it was set in Scotland.

Onto Season 3 of Orange is the New Black and loving it. Been thinking about Outlander as well, but OINTB has seven seasons and Outlander has several seasons from what I gather, so not sure when I'll get around to it!

outlander season 5

I just used my toddlers nap time to watch Outlander, unproductive but so worth it. Although I did prefer it when it was set in Scotland.

Have to agree!

Zoey's amazing play list on Stan (30 day trial).

I didn't think I would with the whole sick father, singing and stuff. But I'm really enjoying it. I really liked the main actor when she was in Suburgatory too

Advertisement