IGNORED

What are you streaming? The Netflix and more thread.

Lady Sybil Vimes

Zoey's amazing play list on Stan (30 day trial).

I didn't think I would with the whole sick father, singing and stuff. But I'm really enjoying it. I really liked the main actor when she was in Suburgatory too

I like the actor too, it was a great first season. Unfortunately didn't like the second as much.

I finished firefly lane last night. Quite liked it.

I just finished it too, thought it was really good! Hoping they'll return to fill in some blanks.

[mention]Silverstreak[/mention] Orange was brilliant, loved all the characters, loved Nikki, Red, Gloria and the old mate prepper. Special loves to Taystee, Poussey, Suzanne and Penzatucky

[mention]Andi[/mention] Zoey’s season 2, Zoey is irritating the crap out of me, when she watched the video first, I yelled at the TV. Emily has grown on me and I thought her sister was a bit of a giggle but not enough to continue watching Miss more important than everybody else.

Loving The Spanish Princess

I'm enjoying a trip down memory lane:

SON'S and DAUGHTER'S !! :)

How bad is it? Did you see a country practice is there too? And blue heelers, all saints etc.

I didn't think I would with the whole sick father, singing and stuff. But I'm really enjoying it. I really liked the main actor when she was in Suburgatory too

I like the actor too, it was a great first season. Unfortunately didn't like the second as much.

I’m with you. It’s lost something. I think I’m up to ep3?

Hills Mum Bec

When I was a kid my Mum watched Sons & Daughters religiously and I wanted to watch it but was too young. On S&D nights I would pretend to fall asleep on the lounge so I could watch it through squinted eyes and Mum would walk me to bed when she went to bed for the night. There was an episode that scared the crap out of me and gave me nightmares but I couldn't tell Mum why I was so scared because I wasn't supposed to be watching it. The episode was when Amanda came back as a ghost, I might have been about 9yo at the time.

I’m with you. It’s lost something. I think I’m up to ep3?

I think I'm up to date, but have spent more time on my phone than watching the show. That's how I tell if a show is good or not 😂

Episode 2 of Bridgerton, and I’m liking it. I think I’m hooked. It does go well with a glass of wine though. Stops me over thinking the crazy awkward parts.

Has anyone got Britbox? Is it worth getting?

I like it as it has the usual old school crime shows vera, morse, frost, cracker, banks, prime suspect and a few others shows I used to love

Not noticed as much new stuff apart from all creatures great and small

Ooh All creatures great and small, does it have Brideshead revisited?

Mum and I loved these series back in the day

I went in to look for brideshead and couldn't see it but if you check out the site 'just watch' it should help

Thank you [mention]Seayork2002[/mention] My 70 year odd mother will be frothing this, (sorry I have an 18 year old and get carried away with her speak.)

Just watched Palm Springs. What a surprisingly lovely movie. It was DH’s suggestion, and he was right, definitely worth watching.

Guest BusbyWilkes

Just watched Palm Springs. What a surprisingly lovely movie. It was DH’s suggestion, and he was right, definitely worth watching.

It was family viewing at our house last week and was enjoyed by all (which is us very rare feat!) Chosen because of Andy Samberg.

When I was a kid my Mum watched Sons & Daughters religiously and I wanted to watch it but was too young. On S&D nights I would pretend to fall asleep on the lounge so I could watch it through squinted eyes and Mum would walk me to bed when she went to bed for the night. There was an episode that scared the crap out of me and gave me nightmares but I couldn't tell Mum why I was so scared because I wasn't supposed to be watching it. The episode was when Amanda came back as a ghost, I might have been about 9yo at the time.

We must be around the same age because I used to do the same thing but sneak into my brothers room and watch it on his old black and white TV when I wasn’t supposed to and prisoner too.

Started watching sex education... is very funny I am liking it especially watching Gillian Anderson right after watching the crown.

Hills Mum Bec

We finished The Stand. I know there’s a lot of hate for the series compared to the book and original mini series but I enjoyed it. It has been well over 20 years since I have read the book or watched the mini series so I wasn’t really comparing.

Watched a movie called Safety on Disney+ with DD9 and really enjoyed it. Love a feel good family movie and something I can watch with DD that is not specifically a kids movie or animated.

Watched Greenland on Prime and I really enjoyed that too.

I finished Homeland last night. Best TV series I've ever watched. And the ending was so, so perfect.

Think I"ll give up on Superstore, it's past being funny now and it's just stupid.

I finished Homeland last night. Best TV series I've ever watched. And the ending was so, so perfect.

Think I"ll give up on Superstore, it's past being funny now and it's just stupid.

Yeah I am liking superstore at the moment as I only watch 1 or two at a time but it is getting a little silly

Advertisement