IGNORED

What's the longest you've held a grudge for?

Darryl

The pettier the better :P

I've still got my eye out for Troy Campbell (name changed) in order to exact revenge for a grade 2 playground incident in the summer of 1986.

34 years isn't too long, is it? :lol:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• riotproof

• Sincerely

• Seayork2002

• Bad Cat

Top Posters In This Topic

The pettier the better :P

I've still got my eye out for Troy Campbell (name changed) in order to exact revenge for a grade 2 playground incident in the summer of 1986.

34 years isn't too long, is it? :lol:

Second year must be the year for grudge holding. I still sneer at the thought of my teacher. I'd love to tell her exactly what I think of her

I still hold a grudge against my kindergarten teacher Mrs O'Callaghan.

The class was singing a song I didn't know. I had been off sick and the class had probably learned it while I was away, but I was a shy child and didn't say anything. She told me I should just go home. 5 years old. Middle of the morning. Shy child. And that bitch told me I should just go home.

That grudge is about 5 decades old now and still fierce.

Second year must be the year for grudge holding. I still sneer at the thought of my teacher. I'd love to tell her exactly what I think of her

Mine was my year 4 teacher. Mrs Skelding. Evil witch.

Sherry from Year Four, you're a worthless bitch! As are (were?) you, Year Four teacher who told my parents I was the r-word.

Since 1982 is definitely not too long to hold a grudge, haha

Fruitmincepies

The girls in year 5 who would ignore my idea, then 10 minutes later present it as their own, at which point everyone thought it excellent. I used to console myself that even if I wasn’t getting recognition, I could still get people to do what I wanted. Which it turns out is a valuable skill.

Fruitmincepies

My parents. There’s so many beautiful names out there, but they chose Amanda.

You should hear mine!! I just wanted a nice normal name.

I had a friend called Amanda Hoogenkis (I think that was the spelling)

She was THRILLED when the whole Amanda Hug-and-kiss thing was big.

You should hear mine!! I just wanted a nice normal name.

Can you spell that?

So how do you pronounce it?

Sorry how did you spell it again?

And it's *completely butchered version*?

Yeah close enough. Whatever.

I’ll join the name grudge, but I’ll include my sister in it. Parents had apparently been considering Holly but leaning towards something else. My four year old sister when taken in to meet the baby cheerily told every nurse that her new sister was going to be Holly. And thus I was cursed

I get the name grudge too. Though Amanda's a perfectly nice name, I'd have been fine with that!

What I got was a slightly, though not completely, unusual for the time (more common in the 90s and 2000s) name with all the long eeeeeees in it that were also in my middle name and my identifying, weird, unpronounceable surname. What the hell my parents were thinking, I don't know.

I read a book a year or two ago with a character called Murgatroyd Floyd in it, and a big deal was made about what arses his parents were, picking that for him. I feel you, Murgatroyd buddy.

And that's why I was a bad feminist and nicked off with DH's surname too.

I still hold a grudge against my kindergarten teacher Mrs O'Callaghan.

The class was singing a song I didn't know. I had been off sick and the class had probably learned it while I was away, but I was a shy child and didn't say anything. She told me I should just go home. 5 years old. Middle of the morning. Shy child. And that bitch told me I should just go home.

That grudge is about 5 decades old now and still fierce.

At least she just said it to you.

One of my high school teachers wrote it in my school report card.

magic_marker should not be at school.

WTF. Then where should l be?

Principal got a visit.

We lived in a very remote regional area. Humphrey B Bear went to a nearby area to do a charity function. Every other kid at kindergarten went and mum had not told me and my twin it was on so we wouldn’t ask to go. I was devastated. Still remember 39 years later.

I'm dying to know your real names, especially you 22FMP !

I hate my real name too

I hold a grudge against a kid who hit me at school because I called him out for being an arse. I think I was grade 3? Definitely 30 plus years!

I am too lazy to hold a grudge for long.

However, there is this one guy. His face is just so slimy and smirky and his condescending, arse wiping attitude go with it. When I see him (about twice in the last 10 years) I just want to punch him.

My mum bought me my first ever pair of jeans with a cute little cow embroidered on the pocket when I would have been about six. I'd never had many of my own clothes, only hand me downs. She decided they were too small and returned them but didn't exchange them for the next size up. I still miss you, fleeting first pair of jeans!

My prep teacher suggested throwing me in the bin when I asked what a swear word meant because little innocent me had never heard it before. I was also 5.

VictorineTheCatLover

There was a woman who destroyed our business in 1998. As in actively campaigned to council and NPWS to get it closed because we were more successful. She was the cause of DH bankruptcy. If I could kill her and get away with it I would and we were just many in a queue to do the same. She destroyed many lives.

Advertisement