IGNORED

What are you streaming? The Netflix and more thread.

Lady Sybil Vimes

VeritasVinumArte

Watched I Care A Lot on Amazon (?) movie with Rosamond Pike and Peter Dinklage. Dark Comedy Crime Thriller type. Good concept but didn’t quite hit the right notes all the way through. A worthwhile watch.

Superstore is dumb but fun. I think we’ve watched almost 60 episodes in the last 2-3 weeks, mostly with DS13.

Zoey’ amazing playlist is good fun too if the concentration span lasts more than 22 minutes

:( It was such a good show in its day. Now I’m just thinking she’s an idiot to choose her uni based on one boy who wrote her a nice sentence once.

I am going to watch Desperate Housewives or see how far through I get before it annoys me :lol:

I think the writing in the first couple of seasons will see you right. It did deteriorate, rapidly, iirc.

Last night we watched ep 3 of It’s a Sin on Stan, I cried, my big softy DH couldn’t watch another ep so we tucked into Trollied

Still watching The Amazing Race, Servant and The Spanish Princess

Given up on The Stand and Zoey and we’ve completely forgotten about The discovery of Witches.

We need to finish I know this much is true

I want more What we do in the shadows, The morning wars, The great, Wellington Supernatural and Rosehaven

I'm watching the undoing with Nicole Kidman.

I'm enjoying it so far only watched 2 episodes so far, but I'm finding Nicole Kidman's acting is really really bad! Or is it just me?

I'm enjoying it so far only watched 2 episodes so far, but I'm finding Nicole Kidman's acting is really really bad! Or is it just me?

It's not you. I no longer watch anything with her in it, she's a terrible actor, very wooden. I've never seen the attraction.

Its not just you, I was imagining her as a puppet when I was watching it

I have recently finished & liked:

Behind Her Eyes on Netflix

This Is Us on Prime

I’ve just started watching Call My Agent on Netflix while feeding DS3 in the daytime, and in the evenings DH & I have been watching The Goldbergs on Prime -Bev is so funny & we love all the 80s references & memorabilia.

Anyone else notice Disney Plus now has a heck tonne of new old series (am currently bingeing on Ugly Betty) and other movies?? Our subscription is about to renew and we were considering ditching it but now......

Advertisement