IGNORED

What are you streaming? The Netflix and more thread.

Lady Sybil Vimes

Started the Irregulars. Kinda like a paranormal Sherlockholms and Watson. It was okish. Who killed Sara looked interesting on Netflix but then I realised I'd have to read subtitles and didn't feel in the mood.

I've started a bunch of things and then given up. I did enjoy the Mallorca Files on Britbox for the fluffy detective work and stunning scenery.

Kids are watching the Mystery of Sulfur Springs on Disney, which they are enjoying a lot. Its better then them binge watching the Legend of Korra (god the characters have annoying voices) yet again, or the Dragon Prince, or Alien 1/2/3 (Thankyou so much DH for that one).

Loved ladies in black. I read the book years ago. It’s one of those books and stories about women’s lives. It reminded me so much of my mums story in many ways.

Watching season 2 of the umbrella academy. Forgot how much I love the over the top style.

Loved ladies in black. I read the book years ago. It’s one of those books and stories about women’s lives. It reminded me so much of my mums story in many ways.

I loved it too. I treated my mum to gold class when it was in the cinemas and she had the best day ever. Lovely film and got to spoil her with some nice food etc too

LemonMyrtle

Watched a movie called Ladies in Black last night. Didn't hate it.

Also notice Emo the Musical came up on Stan (I think) the other day when I was trawling through. Might have to watch that again. Completely silly, but loved it nonetheless. This is the calibre of the thing if anyone is tempted. Freaking stellar piece of weirdness.

So now I need to renew Stan membership again. That’s looks awesome.

Hills Mum Bec

I really enjoyed that movie too.

TheMagician

I loved Behind Her Eyes. Watched it twice! Would love more.

Watched some of Our Planet, it's pretty sad in places, so be prepared for that!

Watched a wee movie called Safe Haven. Brilliant.

Last night I re-started watching The Handmaidens Tale. I thought I had watched a few episodes when it first came out but I now think I only watched the first one. However, I don't think I can binge on it, one episode a night, or 3 or 4 a week will be enough.

I've also revisited This Is Us, I am trying to work out if I finished season 3 by watching the last couple of episodes. I think I did but it's a nice easy way to catch up because it's been ages since I watched it.

S3 of Wellington Paranormal has started on SBS

Also on SBS Beforeigners looks promising

Beforeigners is superbly good! I absolutely binged watched it over a week, and greatly look forward to a second season,

Such an insightful take on migration that grabs the imagination. So many innocuous events turn out to be connected as the detective story unfolds. Loved every minute!

Calls on Apple TV is really interesting. Short. Different story each time.

[mention]Scootaloo[/mention] have you tried it?

I have been hearing that for all mankind is really good, so I was thinking I might try that.

Calls on Apple TV is really interesting. Short. Different story each time.

@Scootaloo have you tried it?

Not yet, but it is on my wish list, I just need to find time.

DH and I are watching Big Sky on Disney stars which has been good.

Has anyone seen 'zero chill' new series on netflix about hockey and figure skating?

Man! The kids are brats, but they have terrible role models in their parents.

Here to recommend Man Like Mobeen on Netflix. It really surprised me how much I loved it, but I genuinely laughed out loud, and almost cried. Great mixture of comedy and reluctant thug life and the characters are just so lovable. Only 13 episodes across the first 3 seasons so it's quick to get through.

Green Grass

Thanks to the PPs who have recommended Beforeigners.

It was on my 'favourites' list but hadn't gotten to it yet.

2 eps in and really enjoying it so my Easter weekend is sorted.

I really enjoyed 'Behind Her Eyes', it is not usually my genre but this one got me in, I binge watched it.

Loved 'The Dig' and for about the 5th time I enjoyed 'Women in Black'.

There is a series on Stan called ' A Million Little Things' and I am not through it yet but to me it is a must see series when it comes to understanding mental health issues and so much more.

Oh, if you feel like a good laugh then watching 'Behind The Curve' on Netflix will equally make you laugh and feel intensely frustrated.

To give you a brief idea " The Sun is a giant light in the sky inside a giant terrarium"

TheMagician

I really enjoyed 'Behind Her Eyes', it is not usually my genre but this one got me in, I binge watched it.

Loved 'The Dig' and for about the 5th time I enjoyed 'Women in Black'.

There is a series on Stan called ' A Million Little Things' and I am not through it yet but to me it is a must see series when it comes to understanding mental health issues and so much more.

Thanks for mentioning A Million Little Things. Thoroughly enjoying it so far.

I don't know if anyone's mentioned Good Girls on here, but if anyone's seen it, is it worth it? I'm only on episode 2 but it's just feeling too stressful for me. I can't handle these crime shows where people just dig themselves in deeper and deeper.

We have been binging Mixedish on Disney, I didn’t realise it’s a prequel spinoff of Blackish.

It’s kind of like an 80s wonder years, but the current day sitcom with grownup Rainbow is not what they want apparently.

The kids don’t like Blackish at all, though they didn’t try very long.

Fisk(Kitty Flanagan) show on abc is very funny.

Cheat on Stan is a four part drama/thriller worth watching.

The Serpent on Netflix (true story based on backpackers' murders in Asia during the 70s) is really well filmed(worth watching just for the brilliance of recreating Bangkok and other Asian cities in the 70s)but still not sure the charm Charles(the serial killer) had to have had to make so many people fall.for him was really conveyed.

Seayork2002

I just found out the final ever Trollied episode is on Stan, they had the whole of the last series before but never the final actual episode

Advertisement