IGNORED

What’s making you happy today?

Jolly_F

Sancti-claws

I am now on holiday for ONE WHOLE WEEK!!!

Going to visit rellies and do some kid stuff with DD11.

StillFreddiesMum

I had my first mammogram today and I knew it would be painful but I am very proud of myself for having done it. I have reached the age of 50 and seem to have more and more medical type 'issues' so far this year I have had teeth out, blood tests, mammogram and next week another day surgery. I am proud that I am actually going and doing all of this even though I get scared.

I am also proud of our DDs (13 and 15) - they had a whole day at home by themselves because both DH and I had to go into the office for work and they survived. I know there was too much screen time, they ate too much chocolate and they told me they had a "big fight" then decided that the do love each other - they also spent "2 hours not on a screen Mum !" Big sister did reading and little sister did her arts / painting.

• Like 1

Seayork2002

A bagel with cream cheese. Oh my god. So good

I love plain bagel and real full fat cream cheese, I wish they had these on cafe menus rather than sourdough sprinkled with organic fairy dust

A bagel with cream cheese. Oh my god. So good

I love plain bagel and real full fat cream cheese, I wish they had these on cafe menus rather than sourdough sprinkled with organic fairy dust

That is exactly how I had it - cream cheese and toasted. Delish!

Not So Retro

Aww, they are married. The talk was very good and now they are singing my favourite song which we sang at my Mum's funeral and my son's wedding. It could only be better if my boy was singing too.

Not So Retro

I had such a nice afternoon having lunch with my best friend and then seeing Wizard of Oz at a local musical society. The performance was great and we are looking forward to Beauty and the Beast later in the year

I have been looking for ages for a dining table and the perfect one came up on Marketplace just yesterday. Solid, the chairs are in great condition and it's big enough for 6 to eat at. And it turns out it is someone I vaguely know from work so they were very happy to keep it until the weekend when it is easier to pick it up.

Not So Retro

My tall boy, he is such a thoughtful person. Older brother helped him and his GF out when her car needed to be retrieved from quite a distance and also went over and tended to their kitty when they had a weekend away recently. I knew he had ordered a book online for his brother, but assumed it was for his upcoming birthday. Nope, it was a thank you gift for said kindnesses.

It's finally starting to be cool enough to go to the beach, especially on cloudy days. Yesterday we did a morning ferry trip out to Coochie Mudlo. I saw my first ever dugong. So freaking exciting!

Coles is selling my favourite size and shape mugs

Oh what victory!!!

I found a cafe that uses tea leaves in their gorgeous cast iron tea pots. And they warm them first.

Oh what victory!!!

I found a cafe that uses tea leaves in their gorgeous cast iron tea pots. And they warm them first.

Beautiful mild weather in autumn, and no plans today apart from yoga in the afternoon. And some new plants out the front that will hopefully finally create a screen/hedge between us and the neighbour :)

I thought I was in the fluffy vents thread and couldn't work out what was bad about this!

Oh look, I searched Coles mugs and saw that Typo have a retro Carebears one. Damn them.https://cottonon.com/AU/daily-mug/9356362829867.html

Advertisement